:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Time Circuit Simulator

Works great here. Shame I can't resize the window. Ah well, great program, thanks blue!

Resizing the window would make the time circuits look weird. If Blue finds a larger resolution-wise time circuits, maybe it can be resized.

that was the idea. I'm waiting until I get some hd graphics for the time circuits.

And angelo, read the readme. You can turn off the beeping (it was the single most annoying thing about myTime)

Am i doing something wrong? because the TC sim isn't working at all, like it opens then closes... nothing

I'll take a look see if I can find some higher quality shots for ya.

Thanks, but I gt someone else doing that already.

@ziero Thanks for telling me that. That was so much info I needed to help you <<

Sorry Blue... When I click it to open it, it opens a windows for a few seconds then automatically closes... then two notepad docs appear in the folder that are called "stderr" and "stdout", but neither file contain anything...

okay so... im screwed right, cause there is no error message, nothing... wait, does this thing even work on XP?

wow,the error thing looks cool,but what is the main differences between this and mytime? (i am running xp)

Edited by the matster

lol and it still don't work on my XP lol

EDIT: nvm, must've been a bad download or something, finally works... yay

Edited by Ziero