Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Driver

keypress help

well i'm stick here

i want to make a button press like this one

00E1:   key_pressed 0 6

but if you could tell me how to make it acivate using the number 3 button in the numberpad that would be great cause i'm sorta stuck

simple, you can't. The number where 6 is represents which one of your controls is to be pressed, like if it is gas, handbrake, horn, etc.

simple, you can't. The number where 6 is represents which one of your controls is to be pressed, like if it is gas, handbrake, horn, etc.

well that sucks ..... and finaly my last question.....how do i make my custom TM never have to be refueled?

You need the keyboard opcode not the game key opcode

It needs to start like this;

0AB0:   key_pressed ##

(# = the keyboard Number)

3 = 51

and Number pad

3 = 99

Here is a Keys list to get you going in the right direction; http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ziidnzivwnt

Edited by Orgcon

he never said he was using SA. I assumed he's using VC, especially since last I heard, he never had the SA mod working.

Plus, this is a subforum for the VC mod :P

Thats a good point! ;) I was being ignorant and just assumed he meant SA :lol:

You know that it is annoying if someone constantly reminds his question needs to be answered?

It even reduces the possibility to get an answer because people like me don't want to get annoyed and just shut the topic.

However, this time I'll stop your whining by giving you an answer:

if and

not Car.Model(0@) == #BUS

not Car.Model(0@) == #MAVERICK

else_jump @TIME_

if 

$RIDE_MISSION == 1 // integer values 

else_jump @TIME_

15@ += 10000000 // integer values 

jump @TIME_

This is the paragraph that automatically refuels both TT versions (driving/flying) after a timetravel. Just duplicate one of the lines with the vehicle identifier and add the id of your vehicle there, in case of the DMC-13 you'd need to add a line with #Phoenix as well as a line with #vcnmav since it also has a flying variation.

BUT (if you read closely what I've written above you'd already should have noticed!) you'll have to refuel at least once, after the TM has been created.

yeh calm down just a bit now......i rtried your little idea and it doesnt work you fill it up and time travel but it comes back empty

Edited by Driver

lol, minime, that code tells you that if you're not in the train and you're doing the ride mission, then you get refueled.

lol, minime, that code tells you that if you're not in the train and you're doing the ride mission, then you get refueled.

haha p0wned

:TIME_19756

$SET_TIME = 0 // integer values 

$INST_TRAVEL = 0 // integer values 

043C: set_game_sounds_disable_on_fade 1 

if and

jf @TIME_19844 

if 

$RIDE_MISSION == 0 // integer values 

jf @TIME_19844 

jump @TIME_19844

i fixed it :P

it just makes it harder, since I think biff has a faster car, and he'll accelerate after a minute, but since he can't time travel.....he'll be going super fast trying to escape.

But this could also mean he loses control of the car more often :P.

see I've never been able to beat biff other than the first time you play the mission. Which means I never got location circuits. Whenever I try to get him he's just going 50-60mph and that's from following him for up to 10 min.

works fine for me i changed it a bit

:TIME_19756

$SET_TIME = 0 // integer values 

$INST_TRAVEL = 0 // integer values 

043C: set_game_sounds_disable_on_fade 1 

if and

Car.Model(0@) == #DELUXO

Car.Model(0@) == #BANSHEE

Car.Model(0@) == #BAGGAGE 

Car.Model(0@) == #SPARROW 

Car.Model(0@) == #INFERNUS

Car.Model(0@) == #PHEONIX 

Car.Model(0@) == #VCNMAV

jf @TIME_19844 

if 

$RIDE_MISSION == 0 // integer values 

jf @TIME_19844 

jump @TIME_19844

thus fixing my problem and making my special TM only the one with awesome power :P

sure it works? You're saying if you're driving the BTTF1 Delorean AND the BTTF2 Delorean AND blah blah blah, then you get free fuel.

sure it works? You're saying if you're driving the BTTF1 Delorean AND the BTTF2 Delorean AND blah blah blah, then you get free fuel.

not quite basicly it says if your driving the bttf1,bttf2,etc. it shows the empty message but what ever tm that is not listed you get free fuel on

you have an if and statement. What it says is:

"If you're not in a train and you're in a delorean and dmc-13 at the same time and as long as you're not doing a ride mission, you get free fuel." Bad logic. Always false.

However, you got lucky, because it redirects you to the train's special condition which adds fuel for you, since the original was checking to make sure you were not in the train.

you have an if and statement. What it says is:

"If you're not in a train and you're in a delorean and dmc-13 at the same time and as long as you're not doing a ride mission, you get free fuel." Bad logic. Always false.

However, you got lucky, because it redirects you to the train's special condition which adds fuel for you, since the original was checking to make sure you were not in the train.

either way i win :)

Not always :P