:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

"Two and a Half Men" - Random Quotes

As you already might have noticed I really love the TV show "Two and a half men", it's always real amusing to watch :). Here's a sample for you:

SPOILER:
" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

Now what's the, matter of this topic? Well, I decided that I don't want to flood the shoutbox with quotes from there, so I gonna post 'em here (other advantage is that they don't get vanished after some time, then ;)). Oh and if you find something that I translate wrong or that should better be said different, feel free to tell me ;).

Charlie: "You again date Rose?"

Alan: "I don't date Rose, we only go shopping."

Rose *knocks at the glass door*: "Morning Charlie!"

Charlie *smiles and beckons to Rose*: "You know that she's a little touched in the head?"

Alan: "Yeah, but I find she has a high potential and that she's deep inside a real nice person."

Charlie: "Deep inside she is many good persons! And all of them are touched in the head."

I like when Rose later on in the same episode describes the women in the shopping mall whereas she talks of herself, I especially liked her stories about "their" love practices ;).

Yea it's an awesome episode. Especially when she reveals that she has a degree in Psychology. XD

Oh yeah, that's true :D.

Never knew before that she's kind of hyper-intelligent as well.

is that the translated script from german? wow, its so much funnier in the english version

is that the translated script from german? wow, its so much funnier in the english version

Sort of, yes. I translated what was on German TV. And yeah, original versions always are funnier, I still am sad that TV stations don't take advantage of today's electronic techniques and transmit their program in all available languages :(. Every digital satellite receiver I saw so far had options to choose both, subtitle and audio languages, but all stations only offer German...

OK, I now got the original episode 'cause I was interested in the english text, so here it is:

Charlie: "You're going out with Rose again?"

Alan: "I'm not going out with her, we're just going shopping."

Rose *knocks at the glass door*: "Morning Charlie!"

Charlie *smiles and beckons to Rose*: "You haven't forgotten that she's a little bad, right?"

Alan: "Yeah, but I think there's a lot more to her than that and that. Deep down there's a good person."

Charlie: "Deep down there is several good people! And all of them are bend." *speaking to Rose* "I'll be right with you, Rose."

Alan: "Charlie, everybody has flaws."

Charlie: "Flaws? She superglued my testacles to my thigh."

Alan: "That was the past, We've all done things we're ashamed of."

Charlie: "She's not ashamed. She took a picture then used it for her Christmas card."

I can't understand the last word of Charlie's pre-last sentence as well as Alan's answer :D.

Edited by Mini-Me

the Charlie quote ends with "thigh". And you should be able to understand what Alan's saying.

Edited by Joe Statler

Ok, thanks. When re-watching I noticed it isn't only Alan's answer, but Charlie's next sentence...

Alan's answer is clear to me.

Ok, thanks.

Here's an other translated:

Alan is driving with Jake (on the other front seat) and Charlie and Evelin on the back seats to the funeral of his stepfather.

Evelin takes a mouthful of her pocket flask

Charlie: "Isn't it a little early for alcohol, mum?

Evelin: "You want some as well?"

Charlie: "That's what I'm talking about."

At first I asked myself why exactly Charlie asks this, but then after Evelin's reply I figured it out :D.

Later in this episode Evelin introduces her family to the women that was with him (after Evelin) and when she names Jake he says: "I'm only here to see the dead body."

Sometimes it must be hard for Alan :D.

you should seriously watch these shows in english, if you can understand and speak it then theyll be way more funny for you

I know, but there is no way other than downloading :(.

I'm afraid of downloading that much... You hear from people paying thousands of € 'Cause they overdid it :wacko:.

its really really hard to get caught. and its illegal for the government to monitor your downloads. depending on the country

In America (or Texas at least) you can only get prosecuted for making a profit off them. For example a couple of years ago these guys that were selling bootleg dvds of movies at a flea market got prosecuted, but no one in Texas has been prosecuted for downloading them and watching them for their own use.

Edited by Joe Statler

and watching tv shows streaming online, like on youtube, is perfectly legal everywhere

This isn't a quote, but I guess one would rather be happy with pictures in this case :D:

Megan-Fox-Two-Men_l.jpg

I could honestly understand why the Two and the Half Men couldn't concentrate in the episode "Camel Filters and Pheremones" when she was in their field of view :D. There's reason why they took (18 year old) Megan Fox for the role of Berta's granddaughter (16 years old) that she brought to them for helping her cleaning ;).