Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Gir

the news of the babies

ok they are both boys twin a has a lesion on his heart and twin b has a lesion on his brain we are going to go to a place with better ultrasounds we are just waiting for that now

Aw that's serious :unsure:

-------------------------

And it looks like EWJ lost his bet

anyway PLACE ALL BETS. i got 20 bucks on it being one of each
Edited by RGi

Doublecheck the info on the laisons, some doctors like to scare the pants of ya to run through the patient's pockets.

And boys... well, that's gonna be a loud family :)

Edited by iMaster

i cant find anything online about the lesions and the doctors wont tell me anything

here's something I found for you. Don't know if it's the right article though. http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=17542952

Here's one for baby A http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=21411057

Read the Resume/Abstracts

Edited by Joe Statler

thank you it gave me an idea to what to expect when i get the ultrasound done

The brain lesion in Baby B may be caused by the lack of oxygen being supplied to the brain. Your system may not beable to handle twins as well as other women can.

Edited by Joe Statler

Or you simply need to stimulate your blood flow, so the oxygen connected to the blood cells gets to the needed parts of the body. (i.e. take a stroll in a park, if the situation still allows that)

Edited by iMaster

Well developmental defects are somewhat common when it comes to twins. Read this article http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/twinscomplications

Birth defects are common in twins, especially identical twins. Taking folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent neural tube defects. As reported in the medical journal The Lancet, however, about 10 percent of all identical twins are born with a birth defect such as a heart problem, a shortened limb, a club foot, or a dislocated hip (the conditions listed are linked to having less space in the uterus and would not be affected by folic acid.) Most of these conditions are treatable, however.
Edited by Joe Statler

Well so far from what i have compared the ultrasounds to the stuff i found online baby a has just a calcium deposit. Which is why the women labeled the heart elf baby b has either a calcium deposit or a cyst which they will disappear before birth and if not there is medication that with can help with that.I hope to god that that is all it is but we wont know for sure till get get the level 2 ultrasound.

And if any one was wondering, the names are baby a is Tyler Jacob Millett and baby b is Nicholas Jayden Millett.

baby a and baby b? Couldn't you just have said they will be Tyler and Nicholas?

just makes it sound so...weird

lol

Yeah but its hard because that is what the doctors call them. Even on the ultrasounds it says either baby a baby b or twin a and twin b.

Sign in to follow this