:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
K.A.R.R.

The new K.A.R.R.

KARR was in season 1 around episode 8, in the first series. Either way, the new KR is not doing good in ratings. It will most likely get canned. NBC barely allowed it to finish season 1.

KARR was in season 1 around episode 8, in the first series. Either way, the new KR is not doing good in ratings. It will most likely get canned. NBC barely allowed it to finish season 1.

:lol: Epic Fail, serves them right for making all those changes. They should have kept it the same as the pilot.

I don't get it why everyone is so pesimistic. Same with Mac - "I haven't used it, meaning it's bad". Same with Batman, like "OMG, THE OLD BATMAN WAS FIRST SO ITS BETTAR!!!". DUdes, come on.

I don't get it why everyone is so pesimistic. Same with Mac - "I haven't used it, meaning it's bad". Same with Batman, like "OMG, THE OLD BATMAN WAS FIRST SO ITS BETTAR!!!". DUdes, come on.

Proton again... People have their opinion about stuff. Some think that the new KR series are bad, some say they rock. I guess you still haven't learned to respect other peoples thought's and accepting them for who they are. If you want to ''try'' to state your opinion about something, learn to accept people for who they are first.

Well, I respect people opinion if they at least explain their hatery with something more than just KITT not being a Trans Am. The acting is pretty much the same.

Well you surely don't show the people that you respect their opinion. But i understand what you're trying to say but you can't force people to say why. ;)

Besides, if the show will stay on air, KITT will obtain a personality, like 2000 did.

By the way,

Knight 2000 - Knight v1.1

Knight 3000 - Knight v2.4

;) Hell knows how many KARRs are out there :D

Edited by iProton

You know, I thought of it...

KARR would not go far disassembled, right? Plus making a cyborg like that would be a direct hit to the budget. So KARR might actually kidnap KITT's body. And when that happens, Knight Research will make a new body for KITT, so it will be an old school KvK battle. Lets hope for this.

Out of all the episodes that aired, I only liked one. The show seems too slow. Also, the show relies on sex appeal to get ratings and not how the old show did it. Micheal gets the girl/cool car stuff.

you guys should stop putting it down. i mean they havent even showed it yet. you should wait untill next week to judge it.

the new one stands for the

KNIGHT AUTO CYBERNETIC ROVING ROBOTIC EXOSKELETON. took me 5 times of watching that part to get it! LOL :lol:

Edited by K.I.R.R.

yea i agree but it wouldnt have been good for the rateings