Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

Sacrificing the train's black smoke for this, lol. I might change the black engine smoke for the train. But we'll see.

gta-vc2009-10-1611-22-59-38.jpg

Definitely needs less speed.

The thing is, it no longer looks like two jets. If you can do anything to make it look more like the old one then it should look a lot better.

yeah. Well, in the movie, it looked like two jets at first, but then they fused, lol.

Which makes sense giving their proximity and the fact that they actually expanded.

is it just me or in that picture (in-game) do the jets look like they are overlapping the vents, not coming out of them. May just be the cold effect...

Edited by Joe Statler

Hm, I'm kind of afraid that that much steam gives the graphics card much more to do but I simply hope it's not much.

Really it's so good it should replace the one in VC right now. Maybe something to look forward to in 0.2f. But that's just my opinion.

Edited by Joe Statler

well, here's a comparison with the current glows

gta-vc2009-10-2603-05-15-68.jpg

gta-vc2009-10-2603-05-14-43.jpg

The SA style only looks a tad better..........but not by much. And I think the headlight was interfering with that front coil in the sa style pic.

So I vote sticking with the current, as this one has very little gain over what we currently have.

dear god those glows are huge

I can't help it. That's what she said!!!

...right before the truck ran him over.

Moral of the story, don't act like a deer in front of big glowing headlights

Sign in to follow this