Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
timetrain

BTTF 3 Train & RR Delorean in HO Scale

Exciting news everyone! But first I wanted to give some of you a heads up on some new models I've been creating and selling on eBay and over the internet.

I first started creating a model kit of the Rogers 4-6-0 (No. 3 from the sierra railway) No. 131 locomotive from Back to the Future Part III and the Delorean outfitted with railroad wheels that it pushes in HO scale.

Here's some pictures of the first model I made:

Race_to_the_Present_by_dafanimation.jpg

A_close_up_pic_of_the_delorean_by_d.jpg

The_Decals_on_the_131_by_dafanimati.jpg

ANYWAYS, might as well cut straight to the point, It turns out several people have been contacting me after seeing my videos featuring the locomotive pushing the Delorean around the track on Youtube wanting to know if I would put it up for sale and I said no several times since I only had one, but since then I've made a few more better models I've decided to put up for grabs so basically I've been putting myself out there for all my fellow Back to the Future fans who may want to get their hands on one, they will be sold through auctions on eBay and will go on a first come, first serve basis. I will might make more over time but as of right now this is all there are.

Check out my eBay page every now and then to see if I put any new listings up, I will try to come back and post every time I put one up but as of now I'm actually just finishing one so it will be up soon:

http://myworld.ebay.com/dafanimationstudios

Or go check out the train on eBay, maybe even bid? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Also check out my video featuring the locomotive and Delorean in action on Youtube, but beware of the cheesiness:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DafAnimationSt.../10/GcMMlmOyfr8

Oh cool :).

They look real good, if this was Märklin I'd be interested ;).

Oh cool :).

They look real good, if this was Märklin I'd be interested ;).

It's not, it's Tyco -_- Actually I think the original model was Mantua, but I've made a lot of adjustments, keep in mind those are really old photos from the first model and I've done some learning since then. I'll post up some new pictures of the new model as well as the link to buy it on ebay as soon as it's done.

Holy crap! i really need one for my Train set!

is the BTTF 3 RR marklin compatible?

I'm going to put it in front of my 2-8-2 New York Central lines' ''mikado'' or my 4-8-8-4 Union Pacific ''big boy''. The BTTF3 is an Johnny Lightning model. Nice, i have hundreds of johnny lightning models myself. When are you going to sell it? I really want the delorean!!

thx,

PPT

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

The DeLorean should be Märklin compatible, at least I see no reason why.

The locomotive most likely won't be, as it looks from the picture Tyco doesn't usde the rail between traction rails, as Märklin does.

As far as I know if the track is HO or OO scale it should run, if not hell HO track is dirt cheap. I'm finishing my first model and it will be up on ebay soon.

As far as I know if the track is HO or OO scale it should run, if not hell HO track is dirt cheap. I'm finishing my first model and it will be up on ebay soon.

Marklin has all kinds of railroads. But i only have scale HO so it is compatible, right?

My train diorama looks like this ( see pic ) so it quite belongs there.

bxp70073.jpg

Ps: here are some pictures from the train models i have:

26600.jpg

56892831-marklin-3060-4060-usa.jpg

bigboy-marklin-trix-3.gif

2845_0.jpg

this are just some of my locomotives. I have plenty of passenger and box cars too.

These are the prices i paid for these models:

California Zephyr: $1100,00

Santa Fe F7 : $ 120,00

Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 ''big boy'' : $ 650,00

New york central lines' 2-8-2 ''Mikado'': $150,00

NOTE: These pictures are not my models. I just googled them 'cause i don't know how to upload my own images.

Edited by PizzaPlanetTruck

Make sure to tell us the final bid. So we know how valuable it is to that particular person.

Why don't you just check it when it's done? It's only at $30 for the whole set right now. I hope it sells good, especially since there's only one of them. I need to use the money for my admissions office confirmation fee for college.

The only thing not included is the display track, I well pack and ship the train and Delorean neatly in their box and try to avoid all damage, but keep in mind some of the decals may peel off, if that is the case they easily can be re-applied with almost any glue.

You may wanna edit that to will.

...and I build Railroad...

this one too, to built.

Edited by Joe Statler

Thank you Joe... <_< Definitely makes me feel like I can't spell, which I can't. Unfortunately that's not the point right now.

If any of you guys from the forums want one of my models you know you can contact me and I can sell one to you meaning it will be a lot less that what that will go for, special discount you know to all my fellow members, but it will still cost some because i have to by the train, fix it up, then ship it to you. :)

OOh I just MIGHT have to take you up on that, but I have to check my financial situation first

Ok cool, I want to see how well this first one sells anyways before i can use that money to make more.

Train went up 2 bids and already has 27 watchers in 4 hours, so this could potentially go for a ton of money guys, of course I'll use most of that money to make more, even better ones for who ever wants them. This is really exciting you have no idea.

I knew it would make a lot. I expect it to be over $100 before the auction is over. It is handcrafted afterall.

Sign in to follow this