Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mert-K

Uninstall BTTF.

You can't uninstall the mod, you can restore it from backup though, if you've made one

Guest Mert-K

Oh...... Eh...... aint gonna happen..... i think its time to reinstall the game then....

There's no way of uninstalling without deleting the rest of the game. Note that during the mod's installation.

If you're referring to this SA mod, you would've just deleted the CLEO scripts or moved them to another folder, so you won't have to do all of that. Simple.

And the models, angel? And the item definition? And the handling and...

More than just cleo :P.

simple find out what files it uses and keep backups of them and thus save space, and its an uninstall wait a minuit could someo ne make an dinstaller that only has those files in it so it basically uninstalls the mod.

i wasn't telling anyone to do it i was posting an idea as far as i m concerned anyone can do it, and for the vc mod at least gmi has a backup feature (which this mod could do to do in its installer then its just a case of copy and paste)

And the models, angel? And the item definition? And the handling and...

More than just cleo :P.

If you only want to get rid of the major code-based features like time travel, time circuits, DeLorean spawning, etc., just get rid of the CLEO. Since the DeLorean won't be found roaming around the streets without the CLEO, then it will be like you've uninstalled the mod. Simple. If you want the Bullet so much, then that's the time you may want to do what you've said. :P

And the back-up thing would be a wise thing to do, to keep users from asking questions about uninstalling BTTF without getting rid of SA and having the need to reinstall the huge game or, in rare and annoying cases, complaining about SA no longer running properly when they try to uninstall the mod alone manually.

Sign in to follow this