Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Time Train Build pics

You'd also think that the official site would have the Eric Stoltz stills, but i've only ever seen them on outatime.it

It is Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gales decision, gimmie a few and I can find a quote from Gale

If I remember correctly they said something about not wanting to damage his reputation, and that the footage would not been shown while Stoltz was a working actor.

Why would it be damage to his reputation anyway. He was perfectly fine when they casted him. Fox just worked better.

VOICES FROM KRYPTON: The one disappointment for me about the DVD box set was that we didn’t get to see any of the Eric Stoltz footage.

BOB GALE: Well, I’ll explain that to you, because Bob and I had a long talk about that. And I was actually lobbying to get just one scene in there, without any dialogue, just of him walking around the back lot. We reviewed the footage, and Bob said “Look, this is not going to do Eric any good, it’s going to make him look really bad, and he went through enough pain over this movie that I don’t want to hurt him again.” Then he said, “Quite frankly, it makes me look bad for casting him in the first place.” We saved the footage, we actually had the opportunity to destroy the negative, and destroy it all, and we talked about it, but we decided we shouldn’t destroy it, because it is a rare historical opportunity to have this, but I think we all need to be in our 60s before we release this to the world.

Source: http://darkcommandos.typepad.com/voices_fr...to-the-f-1.html

:shock:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, those pics are going in my collection!!!

Even if I'm out of town completely gone for a week and something about a train pops up on this forum I'm all over it, and it's always the first thing I see right after I log on and barley scroll down the page. WABAM! Train. Mine. Must See.

Sign in to follow this