:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA Delorean Model

i know how hard you worked on that too :lol:

Ok, all wheels unglossyed. Also unglossied the black parts on the outside and some of the interior.

gta_sa2009-10-0215-20-50-36.jpg

The problem with those errors is that, after exporting and importing, every face of the DeLorean renders itself as an independent part of the body. The only way to fix it is to weld all these points where the mesh broke... and that's gonna be tedious, because I already did that before 0.2b came out.

I hope the DeLorean mesh is the only part that got bugged. Anything on the coils would require remodelling <_<

the funny thing is vertex welding is easy as pie.

well, you work with less curvy objects then the delorean.

Anyway, I'm pretty much done with the driving, and now its on to flying. You know what this means DK. You have to redo the vertex prelighting because the deloreans are alot brighter now.

I wonder what the finished product would look with the shiney add-on mod that's available (the one that makes the car's reflections look more like GTA-IV).

Wow, SA's looks awesome.

went to material editor, selected map, scrolled down to bottom, click on SA Vehicle Default.

For tires, I unticked export reflection and specular, and changed the reflection control to 0.0.

For the rims, reflection is 100.0, specular is 25.0, reflection control is 0.1.

Thats it. No vertex prelighting at all.

Anyhting else I should know? cause by the looks of it, the wheels as objects mess up the reflecitons and all that. it turns the wheels completely white.

thats all i did.

The first screenshot you saw with everything bright. I went through each mapping and hit SA Vehicle Default.

Sign in to follow this