Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

SA Delorean Model

I have to say that you made the del model way too bright! Or is it a texture problem? Honestly, it glows in the dark! And during the day you can't see it :lol: And trust me its not my monitor or vid card, other mods are fine!

I'll try dimming the texture in the txd but I dout it'll do much B)

I have to say that you made the del model way too bright! Or is it a texture problem? Honestly, it glows in the dark! And during the day you can't see it :lol: And trust me its not my monitor or vid card, other mods are fine!

I'll try dimming the texture in the txd but I dout it'll do much B)

I have to agree. I can barely see the thing during the day. And it lights up like a Christmas tree at night.

With the RealFX mod installed its even brighter! Just a glowing ball of light :lol: I dread to think what it'll look like with ENBseries :P

I'll probably keep it like that as its most in sync with the other vehicles in SA.

Wonder if it'll make your job easier dk with the wheels.

well, I just finished up the flying delorean. So I'll get those out now. I included the shadow mesh as well, although its still buggy. But oh well.

Of course Mike would.....I can only upload files < 2mb....

Same for me too you know, it's a limit on the server, you can only upload files through php up to 2MB in size. I get around this by uploading the file via ftp, and then using the bulk import tool in ACP to add it to the downloads section.

On another note, did you fix the glitch with the headlights? I noticed that when you first start the game they are fine, but after you time travel (this is true for cutscene), the outer lights go dark. Haven't tested with instant tt.

The updated models look great though.

Sign in to follow this