:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Back to the Future SA Mini Mod 0.1.2

Yup, noticed.

I prefer this hover conversion 'cause you can boost as instant/long you sit in the flying version, so even during the conversion :).

No!

I just said it's good and you want to disable it, lol.

Hrmph, so from now on I wont be able to boost when landing cray.gif?

okie dok

just thought of a "fix" for the spawn on ground. The Delorean can only change when its on the ground or above 5 meters. If its below 5 meters, the game will wait till it touches the ground. Before initiating the sequence. Seeing as the Delorean doesn't stay airborne long without flying, should be no problem

Mike, I praised you too early for the installer :P:

Skipped: vorbisFile.dll

Skipped: carcols.dat

[...]

Skipped: gta.dat

Skipped: handling.cfg

Skipped: vehicles.ide

[...]

Skipped: main.scm

Skipped: script.img

[...]

Skipped: fonts.txd

Try to add SetOverwrite on before extracting files. Only happened to me, yet, probably 'cause read only is checked.

Script edited so it will be fixed in the next update.

OMFG ITS THERON! Where have you been?

Just lurking.

Well, thing is on the SCM thing I'm using one that has a script in it that allows me to switch peds... And I kinda like having an anime character army by using it to spawn them.

well if you want them, you have to copy the define objects from the bttf scm and put it at the top of the define objects list in your scm, and add however many to the objects number.

As in it's set to work with SA scms? Yeah. I have never messed around with coding before. Though I had some lulz because I started it up and my wheels on the right side in hover mode was a gambling table.

both and maybe. Never tested if old saves could work if the only thing changed was the objects definition.

But can i still play the SA missions?

Sign in to follow this