:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Edfake

GTA-KILL

Hi,

Im edfake and i have made, not copied, a small program that will force quit GTA-VC.exe on the press of F6. kind of like Mini-Me's but i made it so i give permisssion for it to be used by every one!

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gddlozkjmew

if you want it for SA or any other program that runs on windows, just ask, and ill make it Terminate that program as well.

thanks, edfake!

Prefer mine, checks for VC and tells you if it can't find it or tells you which pid it had :P.

We already decided to include it in 0.2f, if you wanna know.

EDIT: Why remains the application taskkill.exe started when your application itself isclosed?

because it shows you if it was found or not, and it shows results....... oh, and i can easily add the PID.

and i can make it so it tells you in a graphical message box, not a CMD box. and i cant wait till 0.2F

Edited by edfake

THANK YOU. Now whenever GTA crashes and I can't get back to the desktop, I'll use this :D

I always get an error with "taskkill"

Edited by Flux Capacitor

i dont get it

example :

If you game crashes , you can use this to close GTA without problem with the F6 key :)

It's very usefull , thanks a lot

Precisely.

Such a thing is even more useful if VC freezes :D.

@edfake:

Why didn't you answer my last question?

EDIT: Why remains the application taskkill.exe started when your application itself is closed?

I meant that question.

So that means once your killer has been started that program will run till you restart your comp or kill it with task manager... Not good.

I meant that question.

So that means once your killer has been started that program will run till you restart your comp or kill it with task manager... Not good.

funny, it doesn't do that with me

Sign in to follow this