Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
☠Freak On A Leash☠

return of my drawings

ok so a long time ago you may have remebered me uploading a bunch of drawings i drew. well now im back! and more artistic then ever ;) and i want to share all my finest work with you! ;)

ok so first up you may remember this one:

joey1.jpg

so that is joey jordsion from slipknot. and here is the new improved drawing i did of him:

DSC00010.jpg

personaly i think thats one of the best drawings i have ever done :)

you should also remember this one:

PICT0002.jpg

this is my first attempt at jim root from slipknot. now here is my improved attempt. infact i just drew this today:

DSC00009.jpg

also one of the best i have ever done :D

now here is craig my first attempt of craig jones from slipknot (god i do love slipknot ;))

craig.jpg

and the new improved drawing:

DSC00011.jpg

so thats all my newest slipknot drawings :) i hope you like them! please tell me what you think :)

and just for the sake of it, if anyone knows that game metalslug heres some tanks from it! ;)

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

tell me what you think! :D

You've gotten better. Good job!

Wow.. They look pretty.. cool! XD :good: Nice job there

love the tank drawings. they are pretty good.

omg those scare me

as we all know, i prefer music that isnt about tearing myself apart (literally). so im gonna leave the whole "i hate slipknot" thing outta this. though for the record... i really really do despise them. musicall theyr all ood but lyrically... im gonna stop, anyway DRAWINGS

but you have gotten better, i remember the first time you posted those i didnt want to comment on it because they arent exactly hot s**t. the new ones are alot better though, you need to look up perspective drawing theory though because the tanks do seem a little bit mishapen. do you know how to use horizon lines and vanishing points etc? because i think you'd benefit ALOT from learning how to use them (if you dont already)

im impressed though

as we all know, i prefer music that isnt about tearing myself apart (literally). so im gonna leave the whole "i hate slipknot" thing outta this. though for the record... i really really do despise them. musicall theyr all ood but lyrically... im gonna stop, anyway DRAWINGS

but you have gotten better, i remember the first time you posted those i didnt want to comment on it because they arent exactly hot s**t. the new ones are alot better though, you need to look up perspective drawing theory though because the tanks do seem a little bit mishapen. do you know how to use horizon lines and vanishing points etc? because i think you'd benefit ALOT from learning how to use them (if you dont already)

im impressed though

Yeah I know all that stuff but I guess I'm just used to freehand drawing. and thanks for comments

Well I can't listen to them cause they're just too loud for me. Hard for me to trip out while stoned when my ears feel like they're about to bleed. Now give me some Mungo Jerry or Donovan, and I'm happy.

you need to look up perspective drawing theory though because the tanks do seem a little bit mishapen. do you know how to use horizon lines and vanishing points etc?

yea, compasses and rulers go a long way. They're must have tools for even a beginner's drawing class.

And here's a good site with 20 lessons on perspective drawing.

http://www.artyfactory.com/perspective_dra...ctive_index.htm

I had a sh*t load of fun when I learned it in Drawing 1 (college).

Edited by Joe Statler

i know all that kind of stuff but i just cant be bothered to do it all :L i just look at a picture and copy it. so i dno whats going on with the tank but thats what it does in the actual picture, unless im mistaken

EDIT: i also found some progression pics of one of my drawings:

inprogress.jpg

moreprogress.jpg

Edited by ☠Wait And Bleed☠

Sign in to follow this