Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
marty007

What a crock of s**t

WOW! The fact that Bob Gale didn't know about it is amazing. Like the guy said in the article, "I suspect that production using any of Back to the Future's source material without proper permission won't be getting very far."

Now can the same be said for this mod. :lol:

This is what I post on the page. as I said in the message you can agree with me or not but this is my opinion, and it is my right to have a voice but no vote.

dead before I have to do such changes if they are going to keep returning to the future as much as usual.

use your head, if someone comes and asks you: have you ever seen the movie back to the future? the first thing that comes to mind is the DeLorean, the flux capacitor, and hillvalley. you can not get the most important film. This must not go back to the future. would be no more than one copy trout which paid more than they should.

Michael has a disability if it is not the main character but we could try to get used, or if not do the same thing they did in terminator salvation incredibly equal to that generated Arnold Schwarzenegger, do to the characters back to the future, could cost more money but at least be maintained as follows using the voices of the same actors. another example of the latest Star Wars film in 3D, when you see it shows who is who and Anakin Obi-wan, and recreated as best they could and satisfy most fans.

Take these are my views into account or not. but even if we do not want one then, do not tell me you would not give anything to see a Delorean, Marty and Doc return to the big screen with another of his adventures?

this was written by a fan of the movie you can not live even one day without seeing a movie or play the game. 188bttffan2015 ^ ^

sorry for my english -.- I'm from Argentina

Well I'll tell you one thing, the part of Terminator Salvation where Arnold Schwarzenegger shows up was a huge let down. I read the book before the movie, and it was portrayed awesomely in the book, but when I finally saw the movie I thought it was crap.

Anyways, the T-800 with cloned skin was not created until 2029 and was the most advanced terminator of it's kind. And that's through the original timeline where Skynet went online in 1997. Since Skynet didn't come online until 2004 in the new timeline, it'd be easy to surmise that it wouldn't have created the T-800 until a later date. Some people would say the reason why Skynet was able to create the T-800 at an earlier date is because of the research that Cyberdine did using the damaged pieces of the T-800 that survived being crushed in 1984. But remember all of Cyberdine's research and files on the objects were destroyed by Sarah Connor, John Connor, Miles Dyson, and the other T-800. So if you follow the timelines of the first 3 movies, there is no way that the T-800 was created by 2018.

Now this gets somewhat explained in the terminator books. In book's timeline (T2: Infiltrator) an I-950 is sent back to 2001 ensure the creation of Skynet and between 2001 and 2003 two more I-950s are sent to complete the work of the first (T2: The Rising Storm). This would suggest that those machines would have had files and schematics on the T-800 model. So that could be one explanation why the T-800 was able to be created by 2018.

Ok in another timeline the Cyberdine building is destroyed but the file backups weren't (from the book Terminator: The Dark Years). So there's another explanation.

Here's a timeline list that came out before Terminator Salvation went into production.

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/saga_timeline.htm

Now here's the explanation McG gives for the presence of the T-800 in Terminator Salvation.

McG states that Terminator Salvation uses "... the spirit of parallel worlds, as theorized by Einstein. We try to pay attention to that approach to a fundamentally theoretical construct." This allows Skynet to be aware of the other attempts on the life of John Connor, and allows it make plans based on it's past successes and failures. This likely explains why Skynet would lure John into combat against the T-800 Model 101, because it is the model that managed to successfully kill him in a different future on July 4, 2032.

So yea, it doesn't make any sense but then it does. This is why the Terminator timelines are heavily scrutinized by fans, and surpasses the complexity of BTTF's.

Edited by Joe Statler

I have to tell you you're the only person that leaves me without words to discuss about that.

yes, the movie is very complex compared to the future again, but I saw the back to the future before terminator, from 5 years old I saw the part 3 (put me sad when the locomotive fell to the ravine and when diesel train destroyed the DeLorean ) since coming to my birthday -.- 20.

The film is thought to be suitable ara anyone has action, romance, comedy, and of course fiction. terminator is not a film that you would like the boys over 13 years, yes, back to the future is an old film but still makes an impact on most people who see it. buying a hover board, or the shoes marty, even to buy a Delorean.

Or you ever seen a fan teminator with a t-800 walking by her side.

BTTF rlz ^^

:blink:

These huge posts remind me of...me.

Like I said earlier before, if there's going to be a Part 4, it shouldn't be a direct sequel to BTTF3, and the movie's title shouldn't have a "Part 4" in it. It should act as a separate movie plot-wise. It may share some stuff from the trilogy like Marty, Doc, the Flux Capacitor and the De Lorean, but most of the movie should be entirely different and original. If any of the car companies makes another De Lorean or a De Lorean-lookalike, it WILL inspire moviemakers to make a "Part 4".

@Nikaido: Another profile name change?

Not really a change, just going back to my roots. :P

Which reminds me, can a Mod/Admin please change the description under my avatar (The heckling muppet...) to "Hill Valley's Transportation Guru"

If you don't want to, you don't have to, but it'd be nice if you did.

Edited by Joe Statler

I agree with grim, it is preferable to change the original Delorean DMC 13, which changed to a hummer. that would be awful, not to be disappointed that most of the fans.

they wont use the dmc 13 coz IT ISNT A REAL CAR. the creators of back to the future dont pay attention to this mod, if they did you would have heard somthing about it

Sign in to follow this