:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

This is sad

It's times like this I wish I wasn't human:

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – A woman in New Mexico wants the burglars who broke into her home to return something she can't buy or replace: her son's ashes. KOAT-TV reported Wednesday that Dianna Towndrow's home in Los Chavez was broken into last week and the thieves took a wooden box containing the cremated remains of her son, Dave.

Towndrow said her 20-year-old son drowned in 2000 and that she kept his ashes, personal items, and his birth and death certificates in the box thinking "it would all be safe and sound."

Towndrow said the thieves also took some silver coins and her new flat screen TV, but all she wants back is her son.

She said it's hard "to lose him twice."

She's asking for the return of the ashes to Belen's Riverside Funeral Home, no questions asked.

My prayers are with her. And whether you believe in a higher power or not, I hope your prayers are with her too.

wow. that is extremly sad and messed up. I hope she able to get her sons ashes back. The world we live in today.

Edited by SCULLY

See my mother won't have that kind of problem. Because I already have everything set up to donate my body to science when I die. I won't be using it so why not.

But yea, those thieves deserve a swift kick in the nuts.

Edited by Nikaido

they proably didnt realise what they were doing when they took it.

you know what i hink is sad? the orwellian society that exists in china. but you dont hear news reports about that do you? its called tactical media. they distract you with somthing sad so noody asks questions about somthing else.

not saying this isnt sad though. just saying think about why this sort of stuff gets widely reported when theres much more important things going on that you never hear about

not saying this isnt sad though. just saying think about why this sort of stuff gets widely reported when theres much more important things going on that you never hear about

Yea, they're still reporting sh*t about michael Jackson. That is what's sad. I don't know if it's the same in other parts of the world, but this has really made me lose what little inklings of respect that were left for the general public of the U.S.

Sign in to follow this