Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Greatest BTTF Drawing on Earth!!!!!

It's not a draw , DK ... I already say it to you , it's a "cover" of a DeLorean Model ! ^^

like this ones :

bttfpart3c5.jpg

028131-2T.jpg

it's ( I think ) the covers of the BTTF plastic models

@Carlos85g : I think not 4 but more , I seen 3 covers like that for the BTTF1 model , 2 for the BTTF2 model , 3 for the BTTF3 model ( includes the Monster Truck Version ) and 1-2 for the Railroad model :)

Edited by Microman

O.K. Haven't seen them (the ones DK is posting) on the Aoshima boxes, I think those are based on them... But anyway...

I can disagree with DK on the title for that drawing, because I think this one owns it:

JustInTime.jpg

An original Probert...

My turn ;)

A guy remade some covers of the plastic models :

Back_to_the_future___De_Lorean_by_h.jpg

Back_to_the_future__De_lorean_by_ha.jpg

back_to_the_future_by_adorindil.jpg

Back_to_the_future_by_Arca1138.jpg

How many BttF drawings did I use to have...

I like the way the guy shaded the skyway. You can tell that he used his index finger to get that effect. Gives off a nice thunderstorm kinda feeling.

How do I know that he used his index finger to shade, well I took drawing in college, really it's mainly common sense since you can't get that effect from pencil strokes alone. Also the index finger gives you more control than any other finger and/or thumb, at least it does with me.

Edited by Nikaido

I wish I can draw like these guys again. I wanna bring my passion and skill for art back, while keeping my passion and skill for programming, some of the reasons why I'm currently taking a Multimedia Arts & Sciences course in college lol.

well I took drawing in college, really it's mainly common sense since you can't get that effect from pencil strokes alone.

What was your course/program in college? We're not in that part yet in our drawing class. We're still in the basic line strokes and lettering part and are yet to go to the blueprints part.

Well we learned how to do it halfway through the semester, although I was taught how to do it in HS when I took art freshman year.

Sign in to follow this