Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I burned a disc with MagicISo. After that I tried opening it to another comp but the comp freezes when i put it in. So I went to burn another copy with something different but........ THE ISO WAS DELETED!!!!

So as anyone else would do I download a bunch of Data Recovery Programs and searched the comp with each one. And none list the iso I'm looking for. And I searched the computer and the iso is non existent anywhere. Any Ideas?

ooh, all I have to say is don't use magiciso, use poweriso or something else, because discs made using magiciso have the tendency only to work on a computer with magiciso on it. You may also want to try using daemon tools, then copying the image to a disc using the mounted iso (shows up as disc in drive). So using Nero, Sonic, etc... You can just do a disc copy.

ok new problem. I have two hdds and when I put the one with xp on it in my comp, a cd I have would load up no problems but, when i put the one with vista in it doesn't read at all. What gives?

Doesn't vista have certain system requirements? If the comp is too old it won't work, or am I wrong I dunno!

Sign in to follow this