Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Who hopes for one? A lot of rumors are are still flying around and i just want your thoughts on it.

My thoughts are that they will eventually especially after E3 in 2005. For those that haven't seen the video:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

In some cases they haven't confirmed nor denied the rumors. Some they denied and some they went around the question. What do you think?

*EDIT* oh and the tech demo took 3 months to make so remaking the whole game could take years and with the secret ending in Crisis Core: Final fantasy 7, I am convinced it will be done.

SE not wanting to make milk money. Impossible. They will remake this game 5 billion times. Every company will abuse fan favorites to death :P. Capcom alone remade Resident Evil 1, 3 times.

if this game does get updated to a more modern engine with better graphics and gameplay i am goint to s**t my pants with excitement

You just s**t your pants anyway EWJ! :lol:

Sorry to crush any hopes you may have but I'm pretty sure its NOT going to be released on PS3 :(

I'm almost certain that its going to be cut down in size and released on s**tty PSP! <_<

Because it would cut out the whole worldmap thing, as it is outdated and would look crap, they'd make it play like Crisis Core.

It's very ooooold !

it was to test the Engine ! ^^

Uh, the entire game would look fine on the PSP. Since the screen would shrink down the res. The problem would be adjusting the aspect ratio of the game, to the PSP. Now for the PS3, they end up remaking it. The game looks like s**t on a modern TV. If they just ported it. I still play it on my ps1 till this day. It's very hard to read anything.

Edited by archer9234

im oretty sure all they would do is update the graphics and some of the battle mechanics, if they changed anything else fanboy heads would asplode allover the world. and the tech demo was made for ps3s chipset so id be betting it would be released on ps3 and 360 (as final fantasy has started releasing on xbox, because its easier to develop games on xbox and port to ps3)

And considering it went platinum Fairly quickly the first time round, I'd say they'd easily do it again!

I for one would buy it, even if it was exactly the same game just updated, it had the best storyline of all the final fantasies. And no matter how many times you played it through, it was still as exciting each time around an never became repetative. :P

Sign in to follow this