Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Guess who's back!

This is all exciting for everyone I'm sure. But the man...THE man, Dooms is back on the forums! Man, how are you my old friends? Jim you still here pal? What about Statler and Dr. Emmet L. Brown? You guys still here? There's more of you, but I'm just so glad to be back!!! What was it, about 3 or 4 long months?! This forum has changed quite a bit since I've seen you guys last. Where did I leave off? Dooms is back, and he's here to make an impact!

Welcome back? lol

Oh its you <_< I remember you...you're that one forum member ;)

How's thing goin' with you son, man?

Well it's not over yet but we did get him back

That is so fantastic to hear, buddy. So happy for you. Everybody (including me, since I just returned :P) is here for you, man.

2 words: Welcome back

Now 3 words: Sig too big.

I remember him, but can't recall anything special :P

He seems to be friendly. Perhaps too friendly :lol: Welcome back, whoever you are

wb handofdoom also

www.bttfhillvalley.com/forum2/ he had a acc there :P

I remember him. I thought last time I saw him is in the old forum. Welcome back, HandofDoom.

I remember him. I thought last time I saw him is in the old forum. Welcome back, HandofDoom.

Hey I remember you. Johny the Dotman, right? :) :)

The Black Sabbath fan is back? Where the hell have you been anyways, under a rock?

The Black Sabbath fan is back? Where the hell have you been anyways, under a rock?

Nah...been busy. I'll be tyin' the knot on the 27th :) So its been real hectic.

Guest Rave
Nah...been busy. I'll be tyin' the knot on the 27th :) So its been real hectic.

hmmm......still dont know ya

How old are you. I'm 23 and have no desire of getting married, yet. I'd like to have a college degree before I do.

welcome back Handofdoom71.

Man, you taking the vows?

That's sweet!

Yeah, you betcha' I am! Its something I've been waiting to do for 18 years. I'm marrying my closest childhood friend who I've known since we were both 3. Its not something I ever thought I'd do, I always wanted to, but I never in a million years thought I would. This girl was always my best friend, and I'm marrying her now.

How old are you. I'm 23 and have no desire of getting married, yet. I'd like to have a college degree before I do.

I'm 21. B) B)

Guest Rave
Yeah, you betcha' I am! Its something I've been waiting to do for 18 years. I'm marrying my closest childhood friend who I've known since we were both 3. Its not something I ever thought I'd do, I always wanted to, but I never in a million years thought I would. This girl was always my best friend, and I'm marrying her now.

dude no offence but that sounded kinda corny

dude no offence but that sounded kinda corny

First of all its OFFENSE. Second, you're just 14 years old, so shut up!

The first time I met you, you say I spelled my "Johny" instead of "Johnny". And he said something like "Look at the way you are writing"... It was a lol time... :D

Sign in to follow this