Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
John DeLorean

New player models and skins

lol

SHERMAN DAM, LAS VENTURAS, 2:30 AM

Blackout: Starscream. Are you sure we are in the right location?

Starscream: Of course. The coordinates from the glasses we've retrieved from the human Ken Rosenburg pinpoints to this very location. Lord Megatron and the Allspark should be under this dam.

CJ (flying, escaping from the military with the "Black Project"): What the f*ck?!

:lol:

Other than the locations in San Andreas resembling that of scenes from the movie, I really just want that truck to transform to a huge robot that cause peds to sh*t on their pants.

Won't the animation be a b*tch to make, or is it just going to instantaneously change like the del in 0.2d?

2D rigging isn't so hard :P Look in the animation topic, I don't know about 3D, but experienced animators say it's almost the same.

Won't the animation be a b*tch to make, or is it just going to instantaneously change like the del in 0.2d?

Like I said, it's instantaneous. Animations would go much later, which is after all of these features are finished, if I want to or if someone as skillful as Del in this offers help.

If I/we did decide to add serious transformation animations, this mod will turn from a CLEO mod to an MPACK mod

For those who don't know, MPACK is a special feature added by R* to GTA:SA (specially made for GTA modders) to allow the player to choose between SCMs, the original or the mod ones, so you no longer need to replace the main.scm file to play SCM-based mods.

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/mpack3.jpg/

This is the only time R* made one of their 3D GTA games more mod-friendly.