:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

Star Trek 2009

true. lol

i guess the past will remain the past (lol) and only get changed when someone goes back in time

star trek is confusing sometimes, but lets just say FC was a pre paradox

Can if u want, I will, u dont have to

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

Not gonna lie, that was the best movie I've seen in a while. They've all signed on for 3 more sequals too, I hope they get the same director.

I went to go see the pre-opening night premier here in town. It was really funny because there was a bunch of fat bald guys with glasses dressed up in star trek costumes. They laughed at all the inside jokes and stood up and clapped at the end of the movie.

I hated star trek and this movie turned me into a fan, I've been watching all the older movies latley. I had always liked Next Generation though, just because of Captain Picard.

Edited by Dan_The_Pineapple

Wow we have a closet Trekkie! OoiueBTTF, I never woulda thought lol... Here's a question. If Star Trek fans are Trekkie's, and Doctor Who Fans are Whovians or whatnot. What are Star Wars fans called... And what is the name for us here on this site? Us poor fools who love Deloreans and Time Machines so much we spend hours discussing it? What are we? Deloreanites? Back to The Futurians?

Totally Back to the Futuries DeLorean debabering back in timers

me thinks

We recently did our Star Trek play at school and everyone said I was a lot like the new Kirk, and yet I had a flair of the old one.

But anyway, i have yet to see this and I am really looking forward to.

Sign in to follow this