Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

Upcoming Releases?

I think enough time has gone with little updates that there should be an update on the bug fixings, animation completions....essentially when a new patch will be released for this mod.

Now please DON'T delete this post. We've had posts of videos on the forums of completed things for months but have yet to see them released for play. I would, and I think many others would also, like to know why that is? Can the new material be released soon?

Please understand I'm not trying to take a pressuring stance on this. I've been a long time player and monitor of this MoD's progress and I'd hate for new things to be done and just sitting around. Not trying to be intimidating or anything here, I just want to know about the progress.

i think you need to be patient, this guys have a life too so they take the time what he needs

OK and second please no comments about patience. I know it may seem (mainly because this is the only post asking about updates) that I am impatient when it comes to this MOD. I understand that those working on this game have lives and I applaud them for being able to handle both. I mainly put forth my inquiry because of the amount of time it has been since news on what the Mod team is now working on. I would think those of you in the community would be just as anxious to know, and that those working on the project would be just as anxious to tell.

Personally I feel Doc's animation coupled with the lack of bugs and crashes, and perhaps even the new script of the Ride Mission would be more than enough material for a release.

Edited by Polo423

We can't release stuff that's done without the stuff that isn't done. That's what happened with 0.2e. Stuff that wasn't complete nor tested thanks to the promised date. Right now, there's one person building new stuff one at a time. It takes 3 days for one thing. Now figure out why the mod isn't released. 3 days X 20 items = a long wait. As it stands, you have to wait. There's nothing new to report because 0.2f is just repairs to 0.2e. If we didn't F up on the first time, we be moving on to 0.3. And even when we do complete everything, bug testing must be checked and doubled checked by everyone with high end PC's to low end.