Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Statler

The FARSCAPE topic

OK, for those who know what FARSCAPE is there's no need for an introduction, but for those who don't; FARSCAPE is a show about a Astronaut who is conducting an experiment using the earth's gravity to gain velocity. Well this astronaut, John Crichton, goes through a wormhole and winds up in a distant part of the Universe and/or Galaxy. He spends four years trying to find his way home... It is a great show which was SciFi channel's first series. The show has a great storyline and very good actors (if you ask me). I recommend this to any Science Fiction fan.

farscape-crew.jpg

DO NOT make me tongue you!

I haven't seen that since I was at school :lol: I may have to download it, but I'm running out of HDD space :(

What do you mean by tongue me...

I guess my thread is pretty out there to constitute that.

I was quoting Farscape, its what Ka D'Argo says to John when he annoys him for the first time, clearly your not that big a fan to have understood that :P

I am a big fan, except the last time I saw it I was tripping on VICODIN (severe pain killer, also what HOUSE uses), Prednisone (steroid), and PENTASA (for Crohn's Disease), so I wasn't thinking clearly. Give me a break man...

double post...

I can't believe that ORGCON and I are the only FARSCAPE fans here. Show your faces, there's no embarrassment here.

Having a Yorkshire accent is one thing, but typing in it is anouther! :lol:

umm i watched farscape once, well half, well a quarter. lets just say that i had to leave..

nah, i just watch firefly too often. i could give it a try.

Sign in to follow this