:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ItsFromTheDoc

Back To The Future 4?

now that barack obama the president of the united states has now passed stem cell research will michael j fox be able do get cured and do number 4 of back to the future :mellow:

fail. Aren't the actors too old or sick? It would be like, the whole film would be based 2015 only. People, stop makng bttf4-about topics <_<

Edited by RG - FM

ok but i heard christopher lloyd says he might want to do another cause i heard on the radio and if michael is healthy he says he might do another

no now that stem cells research is now can be used he can get healthy it has been proven that if he got those stem cells in 1999 heb be healthy

Guest rave
no like if he dosent get the stem cells within 10 years now he wont be able to do anythin the poor bugger

we all love michael j fox and we would all pretty much like to see a 4 but its to late now this has been waited on to long sorry

If they did, It just be the title. The creators don't want to make one and won't allow the use the Doc and Marty's character in any way.

Back To The Future 4 escape from the senior home

mean but kind of funny :confused:

bet I get banned :laughing2:

Edited by K.A.R.R.

Enjoy the movies we have now.

They will never, NEVER make a Back to the Future PART 4.

On the bright side, I heard Tim Burton's making a remake for Back to the future, with the fridge and the atomic explosion.. XD

Both, Indiana Jones and Rambo IV parts were piece of crap

I don't think anyone would want to make a Part IV. If there'll be a Part IV, it would have a different set of characters, a different setting, different time periods and an entirely different plot that has no connection or relation to the trilogy's plot. Also, the movie's title won't have a "Part IV" in it -- the whole thing will look like a remake.

And BTTF's 2015 won't be a good time setting.

Actually, didn't the end of part III say "The End"? And no "To be continued..." as both previous parts? I think, they wanted to say that part III is the last part of the Trilogy , am I right? <_<

Edited by RG - FM

yes very true but iv asked alot of people of alot of different forums they said its a really make like a tree, and get outta here because of the train just flying off like the delorean did in number 1 same endin though with no story they could have continued with it with the doc in another time line but u are rite? but it wont happen

Did you know that they didn't want to make pt. II and III after the original film? They thought about it only 3 years later.

As with any trilogy, its stupid to make a part 4! I don't mind them making another one as long as its not got a 4 on the end of it. The story could revolve around The IFT and The doc and marty could have cameos, but apart from that it would have to have nothing to do with the trilogy besides TTing!