Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
carloscarlin

i have a problem

i have a problem with my inbox or something like that. when i try to send a message i get this error "This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full." i understand what do it says but i dont know where is my "recipient inbox". i look in the Menu but i dont have any idea where to look. can someone tell me?

(Surely Mike will answer first)

I'm faster than Mike :P.

The "recipient" is the person who you are trying to send a PM to and his Inbox is full of PMs and hits the limitation, so he can't get anymore before he deletes old ones.

In brief: The problem is not directly at your point :D

I think the person your trying to e-mail has a full inbox.

You beat me mini-me, but my answer was simple.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

And not precisely. I'm quite sure were not talking about E-Mails but about PMs :P.

And not precisely. I'm quite sure were not talking about E-Mails but about PMs :P.

No sh**!

damn, he's fast! well thanks for answer

another question: there's a folder where i can see the messages i sent?

Edited by carloscarlin

I have the same problem, I think it's just a glitch in the board, cause the old board didn't have that problem. Mike, do you concur?

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Only if you tick the box "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" it will be in the sent stems folder (might be called else, I changed its name so i don't know it anymore). It is under "Inbox". ;)

I have the same problem, I think it's just a glitch in the board, cause the old board didn't have that problem. Mike, do you concur?

The old board had "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" checked by default.

On the new board, "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" is unchecked by default.

Sign in to follow this