1. 1. Who is faster?

• Blacklist #1's Customized BMW M3 GTR
    • Carson Extreme Hotrod
    • Tommy Vercetti's Bike
    • Prince of Persia in a chariot
    • Jazz's alternate mode
    • Ghost Rider's bike
    • Sonic the Hedgehog
  2. 2. Who is the most skillful in survival?

• Chris Redfield
    • Leon Kennedy
    • Gordon Freeman
    • Kratos
    • Dante
    • Raziel
    • Solid Snake
    • Naruto
  3. 3. Which of these classics is the best?

• Pac-Man
    • Mario
    • Sonic
    • Lara Croft
    • Prince (of Persia)
    • Donkey Kong
    • Duke Nukem

This is nothing like the first Da Poll Topic. I made these polls out of curiosity.

Other than asking your opinions, these polls are also actually sort of knowledge tests -- they test how much you know about stuff like these.

And please comment.

03/24/2009: POLL CHANGED

I voted.

Actually, i'd like Hiro Nakamura's head in place of flux capacitor more than the flux :lol:

and I don't believe in God or Satan, so there's only me left

TARDIS added.

For those who want to change their minds about their original choice in the first poll and wanted to choose for the TARDIS, just ask me.

I've also voted in these polls.

1st Poll: Hiro Nakamura's Brain

Seriously you only need nutrients and serious concentration to make this time machine work. Most of all, all time-bending abilities are in your full control - you can do stuff the other time machines cannot, such as possibly making people age faster, stopping a speed bullet and even reverse it back to its origin, and changing history without causing a major paradox by splitting the timeline into two.

2nd Poll: Super Sonic (I'd also choose the battle is inconclusive choice by the same reason)

If you're this overly-powered dude who has tons of attacks to choose from, then asked to battle a dude who has less attacks but cannot die, cannot get hurt and can even freeze or slow-down time or teleport to any location at will to take advantage, AND even bring a battalion more Supers by giving up droplets of his power to any person who's willing to fight, would you really choose to fight him?

3rd Poll: Myself

"A true warrior must know how to defeat himself." If I want to be a worthy competitor to God or Satan, I must first learn how to defeat myself. Anyways, this poll question has a double-meaning. It all depends on the understanding of the person.

Hiro because hes the most efficient, goku because its obvious (he can teleport too and not only that can lock on to specific people and teleport to their exact location) aaand me because god and satan dont exist.

Like I said, this topic doesn't only rely on your opinions but also on your knowledge on stuff like these.

The appropriate answers (according to majority; just borrowed their descriptions)...

POLL 1: HIRO NAKAMURA'S BRAIN

"You have a built-in Flux Capacitor + Jumper on your head. You don't need complex steam stuff, or plutonium, or alien technology to power up this one. All you need is food, concentration and your special DNA. It's the most efficient form of time machine."

POLL 2: HARD TO DETERMINE

"Why would anyone want to fight a dude who can't die nor get hurt? Super Sonic has invincibility and Chaos Control, while Goku has his multiple Super Saiyan forms and Kamehameha -- this will just end up in an never ending epic battle. Super Sonic has almost everything Super Saiyans have, plus invincibility and reality-bending abilities, unfortunately he still has a lot to learn about himself, so at this point him and SSJ Goku are equal. If he was only as merciless and experienced and smart as his black-furred counterpart (Shadow) Super Sonic would have the advantage over Goku."

POLL 3: YOURSELF

"Atheist or not, this would be the best answer for any person. Battling against yourself, which involves your fears, your feelings, your ego, etc., would be the most epic battle of all. Learning how to 'defeat yourself' would prove that you're not only a true warrior but also a good disciplined person."

Sorry to bump this topic, but I am planning to change the polls soon. I have more questions in mind.

1. i chose ghost riders bike because other than goku or vegeta it is the fastest thing ever.. sort of, i refuse to ever submit that sonic the hedgehog or anything thats come out of his franchise is worth mention in any "best of" poll, list, competition or anytheing similar. hes a stupid character and every cartoon and game thats ever been made based off of him has been TOTAL s*** with the exception of the cartoon with the big machine city where his uncle was a robot, and the classic sonic games.

2. i chose naruto, but i didnt mean the stupid "BELEIVE IT IM GONNA BE HOKAGE" naruto you see on cartoon network, read the latest chapters of the manga, he is a f***ing BEAST, and im sure he could survive longer than any of those other hooligans on that list

3. mario... because of this picture

3504.jpg

@1: I was referring to the one faster among the others. Just removed the "Best of the Best" title, it might make some of the others think the same way when they should be paying attention to the real question itself. Also, I remember you saying earlier that Sonic was a good video game character screwed up by the anime Sonic X, all of the rest of the spin-offs except for SatAM, the animal characters being added to the list, and Sonic Team's desperate attempts to bring his franchise back to prominence with their stupid ideas. Sonic Team did have some nice ideas, like making Sonic hell faster as many fans wanted with the Sonic Boost thing and allowing him to live up to his name, but the game would've been nicer if they didn't mix s***ty ideas in, like Sonic's Werehog form which is making the franchise look more like a DBZ rip-off than it is (a la the Saiyans' Ape forms). Japanese do really love to mix cultures in their media.

@2: You're referring to the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, right? As far as I know, the nine-tailed fox wasn't the real enemy sometime before the series started -- it was just influenced/controlled by a ninja or whoever he was to carry out his plan. So far, I've only seen Naruto in his 6th-tail form, which was a kicka** form. I bet his 7th, 8th and 9th forms will be way cooler.

@3: Never saw Mario that angry before. :lol:

I chose Leon Kennedy for survival. If he could make it with a bi*** following him through a fourth of 2 and a saving a brat in IV, while having the bi*** screw with you, you can survive anything.

i hate the sonic franchise, the only good things to come out of it is the original side scrolling games (the sonic advanced battle 2 or whatever on gamecube was fun too but the story was such a pile of crap that it made me never wanna play it other than in multiplayer) and the origional cartoon with the robot ciy and sonics uncle being turned into a robot etc, all the rest is bollocks

as for naruto, im not referring to the ninetails at all in fact he trys to avoid using the kyuubis power at all costs, were he to unleash 9 tails then naruto would no longer exist and the demon fox would be fully unleashed. he goes 8 (looks like a full size kyuubi but without any fur or skin) in the latest chapter of the manga then the ghost of his father helps seal the fox back away inside him and he returns to full conciousness AND in full sage mode to finish off pein

for the survival thing i was simply referring to how mature narutos character is now in comparison to how he was at the start, he is the f***ing master now rather than an ignorant kid with too much power

Edited by EarthwormJim

Hey, Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie was the sh** (I have it on VHS). Especially the song in the end credits, LOOK A LIKE. And Sonic Spinball is still awesome.

My votes for this poll...

POLL 1 (Sonic the Hedgehog): Sonic (of the games, not the spin-offs) can practically reach a running speed of 400+ mph and considers traveling from continent to continent a "simple jog". While the other choices have limited fuel or limited time to use their speed, Sonic has practically more or if not endless energy and his entire lifetime to use his speed -- if some of you who played the games noticed that Sonic never slept the entire game until (in some games) somewhere in the end or near the end.

POLL 2 (Kratos): I chose Kratos because he practically has the power of the Greek gods or Titans. Most of all, after acquiring Pandora's Box, he can kill an immortal. He acquired the Greek gods' powers and killed a Greek god in the first game; acquired the Titans' powers, killed more gods, and made Zeus weak in the second game; and will kill the rest of the gods, end Greek Mythology, and allow Nativity to occur in the third game. Speaking of which, this had me thinking that the Greek gods weren't really gods after all, and some greater God was just playing with them by giving them immortality, supernatural abilities, titanic human bodies and a thought that they were gods.

POLL 3 (Pac-Man): NO ONE can beat that yellow dude with an extremely huge appetite over yellow dots and weakened ghosts.

basically anything that came out of the sonic team involving emeralds, sucked

I agree, they used the Chaos Emeralds and other same old ideas too much. In fact, I haven't seen any of the mainstream games having none of the Emeralds -- they've been using them since the first Sonic games. These stuff are getting old. Like SatAM, and some of the Sonic spin-off games that don't involve the Emeralds, it would've been better if they involve ideas that aren't Emeralds. Some of the mainstream games like Sonic Unleashed would've been better without the Chaos Emeralds (and that werewolf form which disappoints me as a fan).

Also it reminds me of my entry for that "Animal-turned-Human" contest. The deadline was moved to August, so I have PLENTY of time to do this. Already have 3 seasons set, but having a hard time doing so: The first season would be about Sonic's struggle with his teenage crap; second would be about his search for the seven Chaos Emeralds; third will be about Sonic facing an entirely different situation where he has to prevent himself from having the same mistakes he committed back in Season 1, and an entirely new enemy of his likeness (Shadow). Yes, my version of Sonic will be mostly/entirely different from the original. The only similarities between the two is their speed and their name. Because of his abilities, Sonic will be considered a "posthuman" (a la Heroes). Other characters will also be changed too -- in the contest, we have to make it though as if the original never existed, so I guess changing the characters won't hurt. The protagonist won't be called Sonic mostly throughout the series, since it's going to be an alias, so right now I'm thinking of a good name for the character. And no, this won't be a TV cartoon; as instructed in the contest, if we are to make a TV series, we have to make it so real actors and real-life environments are involved.

Sign in to follow this