:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AgentExeider

TUtorial Transcript

Guest AgentExeider

I was wondering if, a transcript of the tutorial could be made available. the tutorial pop ups go by too fast, as Im trying to find out what buttons are what.

the read me doesn't contain all the buttons. So a transcript of the tutorial would be nice

thanks, great mod, having lots of fun so far.

Use GXTeditor to open the american.gxt in GTA VC Dir./text and the're all listed in there.

If you have difficulties with this and there is a high demand for it I might get round to making one, but Like everybody else on this site I'm very lazy :lol:

I thought that Readme! gives you all information about controls... :huh:

Actually it only gives the default controls, I found that out the hard way after I reconfigured the buttons and didn't know the new button combinations :( So I had to re write the read me with my research from trial and error <_< So I will be making a transcript, but to be honest were expecting 0.2f someday, it seems pointless to make one don't you think?

I was <_< But its full of button code that needs to be removed, plus its back and forth 136 times I'm lazy you know :unsure:

Guest AgentExeider

well the readme doesnt have the depth of the tutorial when it comes to understanding how to work the location circuits of the DMC 13 or the time train.

I got hung up on that, and though i figured it out, i realized how someone could get really confused with it.

and because the tutorial popups go by way to fast, i thought something like a transcript could help people and at the same time keep the help post down.

as a after thought, maybe we can combine it with the lighting run tutorial and train run tutorial to make a master tutorial for people to down load and look at.

:)

I don't see how the location circuits are hard. You select it, than move the mouse and click the button, to confirm.

for me the controls for the time circuits are the Right analog stick button (to select date/time) and the Joy-3 (also known as "O" on PS) to select the numbers. But that's all using a gamepad with PS button configuration.

same here, and I use one of those Philips Recoil controllers from Wal-Mart, lol.

Sign in to follow this