Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

CLEO

I have a problem with the Cleo mods ... When I load my game , the game crash ... o_o"

Did you code them on your own or are it *.cs files that you downloaded?

same with me, I tried the BTTF SA CLEO mods and they crash the game too when the Loadin Bar is complete. Same with KR.

And those 2 are the only mods that I've used.

Yes , TWG ! It's exactly the same problem I have ! ... It's maybe the gta_sa.exe ... :unsure:

I have an installed v2, but i got the v1 crack from..somewhere on the internet.

The BTTF SAMP didn't want to work properly with my downgraded v2, so I had to get a v1 copy and it worked perfectly.

What about the v1 exe?

lol it's been long I haven't posted in this forum. It's nice to be back. :D

First of all, check if any of your CLEO mod can cause some conflicts with each other. CLEO mods work independently and running them all at the same time, so conflicts are likely, even if the mods you're using are all made by the same person -- which was my case; I tried using most of the Japanese dude's mods, but when GTASA began to crash, I just removed one of his mods and the game is working again.

Secondly, try reinstalling CLEO. Delete the CLEO folder (and reinstall it with the latest version). And like the other dudes here said, be sure you have the v1 of gta_sa.exe. CLEO doesn't work with v2. It's easy to :google: the v1 crack.

Sign in to follow this