:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dragon

GTAIV

Guest Dragon

dumb question if i was to buy it should i buy it for computer so i can mod it (if you can) or should i just buy it for my ps3 because it'll run faster on it than on my computer.

Low details on PC are 10xbetter than console versions.Really I don't lie

actually that depends on whether or not you have an TV with full HD. if you do, then console looks better than mid detail on PC, if not, PC looks better i think

get it for pc, sell your ps3 and buy an Xbox 360

youll thank me for it later

what, when he RRODs and cant play any games anymore? is that when he'll thank you? :P

Guest ViceCity512
actually that depends on whether or not you have an TV with full HD. if you do, then console looks better than mid detail on PC, if not, PC looks better i think

I'm running mine PS3 on a 61" JVC Rear Projection at 1080i via Component Cable, and it looks and sounds great.

what, when he RRODs and cant play any games anymore? is that when he'll thank you? :P

I know really.....

I second that motion :lol: I have gtaIV on PS3 and a 40" HDMI TV, And its a hell of a lot better! (unless you own a super computer, with drivers from 20 years in the future :lol: ), I'll be buying it also on PC but only when appropriate tools have been made for modding purposes :P

All my friends had Xboxes and all of them are now buggered, for christs sake, even microsoft addmited making the xboxes with cheaper shoddy components, so they could release them faster and didn't lose as much money as Sony did with the PS3 <_<

Guest ViceCity512
(unless you own a super computer, with drivers from 20 years in the future :lol: ),

Just make sure that driver's not made by Microsoft and you'll be good. :D

By the way, my advice to whoever made this topic, get PS3 now, PC later after the modding really gets rolling.

Guest Dragon

ok yes on my ps3 i use HD1080i,

and i will never sell my sony eqiupment, it all works to perfectly, and oh yea, IM NOT PAYING THE BLOODSUCKING COMPANY MICROSOFT ANYMORE MONEY THEY NEED TO EARN IT!

LOL

PS Microsoft came out and said about 75% (i believe) of Xboxes will fail lol.

Guest Dragon

oh PS i have a RROD Xbox already, im in the middle of a attempt to fix it but im too lazy to go into calgary to buy the screws.

I remember reading on gamespot.com that the game was ported rather badly.

From Gamespot.com:

Performance issues prevent this lazy PC port of a superb console game from being the best Grand Theft Auto yet.

Sign in to follow this