Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Back

This is the mature DELB, not the silly little bratty immature DELB, Indi. is my mature alter-ego. So you probably won't see Smerf or DELB again.

dude, your 13. that alone shows your lack of maturity.

secondly you think that a name change and a little announcement of "IM A GROWED UP LOL" will make you seem like a mature adult to the rest of us?

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

the fact is your still the same person. the only way ill change my opinion of you is if you ACTUALLY CHANGE, and it takes alot for me to beleive thats happened. for example i still think of blue as a grouchy 20 somthing year old asian dude who likes to pretend he would rather be doing somthing else

and now your thirteen. that doesnt make you "grown up" in fact now you not only have to deal with the fact that most people will see you as just some dumb kid but they ALSO will think of you as some grubby little teenager.

there are NO advantages to being 13 years old, so dont talk about you being 11 or 12 as if it was 200 years ago

Edited by EarthwormJim

16 is the age 2 be after all i m very mature... don't look at me like that...

i didn't even know that DELB(or indi as he is now) is only 13.

i used to be very immature (remember when i was first on moddb i was called matthew02006)

you say your a satanist because you think it impresses people and makes them think your metal.

yet every time i ask you what your beleifs are you completely ignore the question. thats not a mature way to behave.

if you want to be seen as mature you should probably start off, you know waiting till your an adult? enjoy still being a kid while you can and stop being so f***ing paranoid about what other people think.

I agree with EWJ, to be honest. This topic is a waste of space, and a waste of time. You can change your name, but you can't change who you are in the space of...a couple weeks?

Guest Ganapi
i don't care what other people think about me whats important is what i think about myself

Agree with you.

lol When I was 7 years old, I said a lot of S**T on the chats and annoyed everybody.