:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

Addons that people made for th bttf hill valley mod if there precise should be added in the mods

well il say it like this say if people made like really good add ons for bttf hill valley i think the thing should be in withe the intial release

Name me some of the canon BTTF related add on's that have been released and I will consider it.

Pretty much all I have seen is a few misc mods that don't really add any value to the mod. e.g. "new" plasma/fire effects which look awful!

The only real contributor as far as I can see, is Mini-Me, the time train tracker was a brilliant idea.

i think eds abilyties need to be creditied aswell

The only thing of Ed's that looks to be soley his work is the multiple person mod.

All his other mods look to me to be just slightly modified versions of existing or Mini Me's code.

ok im the topic starter i want the skyway whic was an excellent add on the doc skin at garage and the carriage i saw for the railroad should be withe the original release

no, not really! custom teleporter is half dels, 10% mini's and 170% mine. teleporters is dels modified, docs truck is made by me before i knew minimes was out, and the newest one will be made from scratch: Eds control pannel!!!!! cant wait!

oh, bttf hv means back to the future: hill valley, and i know what rtfm means!!

Edited by edfake

i mean i went nuts when i saw train tracks in 0.2f i was like omg thats awesome carriage hopefully that let the delorean on the tracks hopefully will be apart of the 0.2f release :D

Sign in to follow this