:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lymerus

0.2e mini mod request

Guest Lymerus

The 0.2e mod have had a ruff start. With bugs and crashes and so on. I have read that The unstability of the mod e version is because of the Hill valley map. Is that correct?

If so, Would there be possible that someone could make a modification of the current mod cutting of the HV map and some other unstable stuff so we could play the mod without the HV map and have fun with the other stuff =)

We can cut the mod out - the game will be ultra-stable <_<

Guest Lymerus

Just a thought. Would like to play it until the 0.2F comes. Or if u could ad instant timetravel to the 0.2d I would be happy with that. I really admire ur work with the Mod. I am not a winer. Just posting some sugestions.

Just got home from work. Have a nice evening.

Peace!

there was an old beta lying around before the map was added somewhere....

cept it didnt' have all the hill valley stuff

iv'e never had any major problems with 0.2e except the VERY occasional random crash.

im using a clean install of VC with an un updated version of 0.2e and nothing serious has happened.

to be honest im having more trouble playing on a clean install of VC with the kitt mod.

Guest Lymerus
iv'e never had any major problems with 0.2e except the VERY occasional random crash.

im using a clean install of VC with an un updated version of 0.2e and nothing serious has happened

The same for me. Just random crashes.

The same for me. Just random crashes.

they are not random, they happen when the game cant handle all the data

in the future, the cars + HV causes the crash

is there a way that the mod could be shifted onto a more advanced game engine? like UT or GTA4?

Don't even suggest that. That means the entire mod would have to be rewritten, by scratch. Even if possible in those suggested game engines.

depending on how similar the GTA4 engine IS it could be easier than you think.

but yeah its still a huge misson

Guest Lymerus

Thx all for your answers. Does anyone know how to get instant timetravel to the 0.2d ?

Sign in to follow this