Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Your #1 live act

Mine is Led Zeppelin (BY FAR :):) ) They aren't my favorite band, but my all-time favorite live act. I always enjoy listening to a live recording of a 70s show by them (mostly 1973 shows.) I am always looking for a good sounding 1973 show, that's my favorite live period of them. That's why I love the Song Remains the Same DVD/CD so much. The original three recordings of the New York '73 shows are okayish. I've heard WAY better, but on the Song Remains the Same recording, they have almost turned it into a completely different concert. The three nights spliced together, and a tad polished, is ten times better than the three nights seperately. Two other favorites of mine are New York 1975, and Knebworth 1979. I used to own the original store-bought record LP of New York 1975 when I was around 4 or 5, and that used to be my favorite record when I was a kid. I would always listen to it, it was probably scratched to death though :D:D After that, I must have lost it and never saw it again. HOWEVER....... I did find an MP3 version a few years ago off of some bootleg site, fully remastered and restored :):) It sounded better than ever, better than I have remembered it sounding. And it was also a real treat to find an EVEN BETTER version called "The Flying Circus" And I used to own a VHS copy of Knebworth 1979 when I was real little. It always was one of my favorite live shows/concerts. But again, I lost that TOO. So, I found a 100/10 sounding verison of the show, the best sounding copy I've ever heard. So that, New York 1975, and the Song Remains the Same 1973 New York compilation show are my favorite live Zeppelin documents.

I would have to say The Doobie Brothers. They did a great show when they came down 8 years ago (I was 14). What's funny is that I was the youngest person there by 20 years.

Guns N roses during the Appetite and Illusion tours. they might have been Volatile as F*** and axl couldv left the stage at any moment but those guys put on a HELL of a good show every single time.

unless it was a night when axl had a hissyfit and left.. when that happened the fans would Riot, cars would burn, shops get looted, people die etc etc

Mine would be KISS Symphony.

Every KISS concert is awesome...KISS ARMY!!

Edited by linc69

Sign in to follow this