:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
xxdosbeekeeperxx

Quick queston

Ok. I'll ask K and Tobie. If I could contact them. They didn't online here very often.

I think they are both contactable via ModDB, you could try dropping them a message there. Naturally we'll need to speak to them after to confirm they gave permission.

Ok Mike. Thanks Mike.

Yeah, that's true... When Biff stole the DeLorean, he first went backwards flying...

and a good brake would be very nice, because breaking like a chopper sucks

i hope my english is not too bad

Edited by Jens

and a good brake would be very nice, because breaking like a chopper sucks

i hope my english is not too bad

Press the horn while flying at high speed, air brake :P

i just played it again.

the flying del replaces a chopper, am i right?

when u exit the flying del, the chopper will stop his rotors (i am from germany, i hope u know what i mean). if you enter the chopper, the rotors will start again, is it possible to overwhealm this?

i just played it again.

the flying del replaces a chopper, am i right?

when u exit the flying del, the chopper will stop his rotors (i am from germany, i hope u know what i mean). if you enter the chopper, the rotors will start again, is it possible to overwhealm this?

I don't think so no, just switch from flying to driving and back again, it's the easy way to get on the move without waiting for the rotors to spin up.

No. when you enter the Flying BTTF 2 press space to move forward and the rotor will spin immediatly.

Like FM said.

Edited by JohnyMan :P

Then, yeah, just switch between flying and driving and back to flying. And anyway. Why do you need to left flying del? O_o :huh:

Then, yeah, just switch between flying and driving and back to flying. And anyway. Why do you need to left flying del? O_o :huh:

Beats me, I always switch back to driving before I get out of the car. Plus I like watching the wheel animations :P

This is getting weirder. :mellow:

Plus I like watching the wheel animations :P

Same here :lmfao::lol: Seriously, why would someone need to exit DeLorean which is in flying mode? :huh: They didn't do that in movies... xD

Same here :lmfao::lol: Seriously, why would someone need to exit DeLorean which is in flying mode? :huh: They didn't do that in movies... xD

Well, Marty did, but it was still moving, plus he exited while on the hoverboard.

Yeah, but no one in movies left the car in flying mode and doesn't moving. Altough, I don't know how Doc landed in 1885...

Yeah, but no one in movies left the car in flying mode and doesn't moving. Altough, I don't know how Doc landed in 1885...

ELS?

I still love that lightning can strike DMC-13 TT.

ELS?

Eh? I don't get it...

I still love that lightning can strike DMC-13 TT.

I usually get struck by lightning when flying above Clocktower in Nov/12/1955/10.04/PM :lol:

Oh. Yeah, in game it is awesome - you got struck by lightning and fall about 50 meters down. <_<

It is freaking awesome. :P

Emergency Landing System.

Oh. Yeah, in game it is awesome - you got struck by lightning and fall about 50 meters down. dry.gif

well, you don't die and the only damaged part on your car is the hover mode^^

WORKS :lol:

Hover mode AND the time circuits are fried by a bolt of lightning.