Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

BTTF3 Train mission?

Well, I was wondering, I mean, there's not much moving on either Doc OR Marty's part other than Marty moving along in the Del and Doc walking across a few feet of train a couple of times and then hanging around for abit.

so I was wondering, ofc this is going to be a mission, but how could we make it more interesting? I mean its not like we could have an actual sidling of Doc because 1, you can't sidle in this game, and 2, i think that being Marty in the DeLorean would be boring seeing as he only has one interactive thing with the whole hoverboard thing....

I was thinking perhaps a button sequence a la San Andreas, I know we've talked about it with the Johnny B Goode sequence but never implemented it. Pressing the right buttons moves you farther along the train, too many mispresses and Doc trips and makes a gruesome mess on the train tracks, and you fail the mission.

That's as far i got tbh. T_T After the train hits 3000, idk how the rest of the mission would play out.

Don't even worry about this now. This is one of the last things going to be made for the mod (2 years away). Plus, the team has already discussed ideas about it.

Omg I think that running across the top of the train should be part of the mission... having to dodge trees that go over the train would be fun...

Omg I think that running across the top of the train should be part of the mission... having to dodge trees that go over the train would be fun...

I don't remember trees going over the train. :P