Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Jens

After I modded the Mustang I found it in GTABttf only with tires

I modded my Mustang with CarEd (more velocity, more acceleration). After that i saved my doings and started GTAbttf to look if it works. I found it, but only 4 driving tires.....what's gone wrong?

You clearly changed the wheel model by mistake or trail and error! Put it back to Wheel_lightmod and it should be fine :P

Edited by Orgcon

Eh? :huh: I clearly misunderstand you! I thought that is what you wanted? "It drives with four wheels..." What, you wanna make it two wheel drive? You make about as much sense as Chinese Arithmatic! :mellow:

Edited by Orgcon

sorry i meant i ONLY see the tires.

(I'm from germany so my english is not the best, i don't know the word for "Karosserie")

I've never really had this problem of the body/chassis disappearing, the only other thing I can suggest is, if you checked/ticked any of the Flags, put them back to how they were before you edited it ;)

Edited by Orgcon

Well you must have done something else because, changing them values has no effect on the model of the car, resort to a back-up to fix it. If you don't have a back-up, why not? :blink:

Edited by Orgcon

Well that's something that's not meant to be done in VC, so, despite it having nothing to do with the model, it could somehow have done it... change it to 5, if that doesn't work, 4, and if that doesn't work, leave it at 4 and try something else :P

not exactly.....I gave my delorean 6 gears. Works fine.

my delorean has also 6 gears!!!! but if i give my mustang 6gears it dissapears, only 4 driving tires are there without the body....

well I don't know. I've put other cars in too but I don't know about you but my vc works fine. And the car appeared normal.

Sign in to follow this