Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Walther P99

nice, but make sure not to play with it out on the streets. A couple of years back a cop shot a 12 year old kid because he was playing with a friend of his with airsoft guns (which looked real). The cop saw that the kid was about to shoot his friend and fired at 20 yards away (thinking it was real). The kid died and the parents pressed charges. The court ruled in favor of the cop since the airsoft gun was showed as evidence. In a press release they said, "This will be a lesson to parents to not to buy toy weapons that look so real."

thats also why toy guns will have orange colored barrels to help identify that it is not real. also coloring them black is illegal.

Exactly... I mean I'd keep it in a safe spot and play with it, but on the Street if you drop that it's blueed

My friends were carrying a Pistol and passed by a cop's house he asked if it was real and we said no it is only an airsoft gun which it was, but it looked extremely real, it was made out of metal and was silver, my other friend had a Russian Shot Gun which he is allowed to shoot in his room.

a shotgun? his room must look like a mozzarella cheese by now :P

Only airsoft gun I ever wanted was a Desert Eagle I saw at SHIMA-KON (South Padre Island's anime convention). I then took a look at it and saw it was actually plastic. If I'm going to spend money on an Airsoft Desert Eagle it has to be metal.

His wall do have holes, but he normally shoots a bullet proof target, and the pistol was actually a BB gun which looked like fanning if you pulled this thing to shoot.

in high school I took a video production class which was held at another high school not far away so after three classes at the home school I attended I would drive to the other high school to attend the class i was taking there. in the class we learned about the process of film making, working the cameras,lighting, ect used in newsrooms and movie sets and we were allowed to leave campus to film the video assignments given which were usually due after two weeks edited and all. anyways we were filming on school property and had ten minutes till school let out and one of the group members stupidly puilled out a airsoft gun that was very well crafted to look like an actual gun and a bus driver saw it. she asked if the school knew we had that on school property and we said no and she swore that she wouldn't say anything and luckly she kept here word. plus it the orange barrel was painted black so that would have gotten in us in a lot more trouble had she said anything. sorry to go off topic with a pointless rant.

please ignore the horrible grammer and spelling.

Edited by fox

From Urban Dictionary:

Airsoft Gun

Replica of a real firearm that fires 6mm plastic bb's. Began in the 1980s in Japan. Most common density types for bb's include, .12, .20, .23, .25, and .30.

Sign in to follow this