Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

grim reaper theme

i am looking for a grim reaper theme(no singing just music) its for a project me and my mates are working on don't google coz i am looking there already just need help to find one.

I liked the one from the movie SCROOGED with Bill Murray. It's 2:20 on the timeline (although it's super short).

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

No no, what you should have said is GooYah:P

Yeah, GooYah is better. It pwns all search engines' a**es. :lol:

I'm looking forward to the Grim Reaper theme by the way. This would inspire me to keep on moving for our ongoing Grim Reaper comic project. In fact, I'm thinking of making a mod based on the Grim Reaper.

What about Toccata and Fugue in D minor by J.S. Bach:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
Edited by Honest Joe Statler

In our comic Grim Reaper, the Reaper is just a follower of the gods who looks for a worthy mortal to become his "apprentice" who will eventually take his place -- a teenager named Ronald Smith who is then given some of Grim Reaper's powers as well as Smith's own Scythe, which or who is actually a sentimental entity that takes numerous forms, one of which (the default form) is the gothic version of Smith's love, but must first take a series of trials in order to be approved as the new Grim Reaper.

There are many depictions of the Grim Reaper. In a general term, he/she/it is the personification of death itself. Judaism's Angel of Death is one example, or himself/herself the Grim Reaper of the religion.

the grim reaper ties everything together to keep the world in balance the grim reaper exists

and i just remembered in our game the grim reaper aint much of a god hes more of a immortal creature with unlimited powers and is nether good nor evil so both satan and god like him.

Sign in to follow this