Sign in to follow this  
K.A.R.R.

DC VS Marvel

DC VS Marvel  

8 members have voted

1. 1. DC VS Marvel

• DC
    • Marvel

I'm more of a Dark Horse fan, but I do like DC over Marvel.

Oh yea and Dark Horse produced the soon to be released "MY NAME IS BRUCE" DVD with Bruce Campbell:

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

marvel, the superheroes (other than batman) from DC are either unimaginative or just ridiculous.

the morvel ones seem alot more real. and on the subject of iron man vs batman, iron man would easily pwn the s*** out of batman. but batman is cooler.

batmans prettymuch all i like about DC

I like Iron Man better mainly because of his demeanor. Batman is too serious at times (which I guess he's meant to be).

Two spoiled rich kids with issues (Stark and Wayne), give'em a break :P

Also they're not meant to be compared to each other.

I'd choose Marvel over DC. Like EWJ said, DC is unimaginative and ridiculous, or maybe just plain simple. The only thing I like about DC is Superman -- not referring to his abilities, but on how he was able to inspire many comic superhero makers.

Actually, Marvel's main comics are all in the same universe. So characters can guest star together with ease. But with Batman, he rather hates talking to people and Gotham is stuck usually in its own universe.

Actually, Marvel's main comics are all in the same universe. So characters can guest star together with ease. But with Batman, he rather hates talking to people and Gotham is stuck usually in its own universe.

I remember an episode of the Spiderman animated series (90's) where he goes to Xavier's school and interacts with the X-MEN. I remember that it was an episode where he was turning into a huge "MONSTER" (not venom).

I also remember episodes of the superman and batman series that intertwined.

Has anyone read this book?

n8729.jpg

I saw it for sale at my local book store and thought, 'ooh... I need that for my Star Trek: TNG book collection,' but when I went back the next day it was already gone. I'm most likely going to buy it off of Amazon when I get around to it. (I've had good experience with books and software through Amazon, as where once I ordered a book from eBay that said that it was in good condition but when I got it in the mail the book cover was missing, and it was paperback). :angry:

Like both can't vote, sorry. Because Spiderman, Ironman = Marvel. Batman, Superman e.t.c. DC so... I'm out

Has anyone read this book?

I saw it for sale at my local book store and thought, 'ooh... I need that for my Star Trek: TNG book collection,' but when I went back the next day it was already gone. I'm most likely going to buy it off of Amazon when I get around to it. (I've had good experience with books and software through Amazon, as where once I ordered a book from eBay that said that it was in good condition but when I got it in the mail the book cover was missing, and it was paperback). :angry:

I have that Issue. It was a really cool crossover.

Sign in to follow this