:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

It seems our very own Luke Brynycz is selling his DeLorean in the U.K.!...

... But it's extremely pricey! :shocking:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Delorean-Time-Machine-/131007612099?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e80a984c3

$T2eC16NHJIIFHJV+VFt)BSEfEFyZmQ~~60_12.J

$T2eC16hHJGMFFobuFofbBSEfEK9!0g~~60_12.J

$(KGrHqMOKo4FG5,83yjGBSEfEWoW3Q~~60_12.J

$(KGrHqVHJE!FI!1BJWUVBSEfESF-vg~~60_12.J

$T2eC16hHJGkFFmzojkLCBSEfELRU1Q~~60_12.J

• Like 1

OMFG, I WISH I DRIVE AND HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY

• Like 1

I think that is more just a marketing tactic, but if someone came and offered that amount of money for it I'm sure he'd bite their hand off. You could buy 4 BTTF DeLorean's from Bruce for that price.

• Like 1

I think that is more just a marketing tactic, but if someone came and offered that amount of money for it I'm sure he'd bite their hand off. You could buy 4 BTTF DeLorean's from Bruce for that price.

Well said!

The only gripes I have about Bruce's replicas are the LED coil lighting and the unnecessary amount of blue lights everywhere. I would much prefer a blue or white neon tube (or a durable neon-like alternative) with warm white lights for the wheels and green pulsing lights for the underbody.

But those are just nit-picky things from me. :P

• Like 1

Totally tubular! (Hip Talk) B)

Well, auction ended. No accepted offers.

• Like 1

Well said!

The only gripes I have about Bruce's replicas are the LED coil lighting and the unnecessary amount of blue lights everywhere. I would much prefer a blue or white neon tube (or a durable neon-like alternative) with warm white lights for the wheels and green pulsing lights for the underbody.

But those are just nit-picky things from me. :P

I think that's because Bruce uses the EL wire for the coil lighting.

If it was me, I would use LED NEON rope light, proportionally it's spot on with regular NEON, but it has the added advantage that it's a lot more durable than regular NEON.

It looks a lot better than EL too as you can see:

nneon-led.jpg

• Like 1