:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

TCD & Flux Compacitor Help.

I was working on my DeLorean to convert it into a BTTF DeLorean Time Machine. I was 70% Done with it. I had the Plans for the TCD and Flux Compacitor , etc. Unfortunally , I was Driving it to my Friends house so that we could finish it and the DeLorean Was Hit By An Oncoming car. This was the accident I told you guys in topic "BTTF THE GAME THE NEXT PHASE". The plans for the Speedometer , TCD , And Flux Compacitor were in the back of the car hidden underneath Mr.Fusion. When it got hit , the back of the DeLorean got ruined and the plans were destroyed.

So Here is my question,

Is there anyone here who might be able to help me out by giving me the Plans and Parts for the TCD , Speedometer , or Flux Compacitor?

It would be a really big help.

-Steve

• Like 1

I was working on my DeLorean to convert it into a BTTF DeLorean Time Machine. I was 70% Done with it. I had the Plans for the TCD and Flux Compacitor , etc. Unfortunally , I was Driving it to my Friends house so that we could finish it and the DeLorean Was Hit By An Oncoming car. This was the accident I told you guys in topic "BTTF THE GAME THE NEXT PHASE". The plans for the Speedometer , TCD , And Flux Compacitor were in the back of the car hidden underneath Mr.Fusion. When it got hit , the back of the DeLorean got ruined and the plans were destroyed.

So Here is my question,

Is there anyone here who might be able to help me out by giving me the Plans and Parts for the TCD , Speedometer , or Flux Compacitor?

It would be a really big help.

-Steve

Really sorry to hear that, and my gosh it was a DeLorean!..

Unfortunately, I don't have any plans that can help you with the TCD, Speedometer, or Flux Capacitor. :(

Is the other guy's insurance paying for the damages to your car and the rear deck?

Edited by RobertBlox

I was able to find the parts for the TCC switch by using the Wrecked TCC Switch. But here is the problem. Since the old TCC Switch is ruined I'm scared that I might build the new one like the old one. Any one have plans for the TCC Switch?

Also they found the guy who hit my car. His name is Martin Rodriguez. He left to Mexico 3 Days after he hit my car. The police were nice enough to give me money to Fix The DeLorean and the BTTF Parts. The only thing that was salvageable from the wreck was the TCD. It still looks okay but the Destination Time and Present Time Are Stuck at July 6 1567 34:21. It's gonna take me another 2,000 to fix this.

• Like 1

Since the only thing that isn't broken is the TCD, does anyone have ANY plans that could help me out to rebuild my dream car? Even if its a small plan or big plan for Overhead Console , Speedo , TCD , anything! Please help.

Also they found the guy who hit my car. His name is Martin Rodriguez. He left to Mexico 3 Days after he hit my car.

When someone knows they're in trouble, they always head toward Mexico. :P

Edited by RobertBlox

It still looks okay but the Destination Time and Present Time Are Stuck at July 6 1567 34:21

dang lucky you didn't get up to 88 when this happened you would be stuck in 1567 however since the delorean wasn't 100% done it may have not time travelled. :P out of all seriousness glad you made it. you can replace a car and time machine parts but you cant replace a human. :thumbs:

• Like 1