:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Ronnyboy

Long Time, No See

Wow this website and mod have changed a lot since I was last here... Nice to see it alive and well!

All the old guys still here? Carlos? TimeTrain? ELB? Mike? Blue? I miss this mod and the community, nice to see it alive and thriving. Delorean88us would be proud to see this today!

Go figure... Probably got too popular for his britches ;) I'm just amazed at the progress of you guys, especially on mobile

Great to see ya man! Thanks for asking about me and Orgcon XD Other than us two, I think you're the last one left from 0.2a.

On 3/19/2013 at 8:39 PM, hscitpe said:

Great to see ya man! Thanks for asking about me and Orgcon XD Other than us two, I think you're the last one left from 0.2a.

If I could remember how to spell your damn username I would... Haha. Nice to see you and Orgcon, Mike, and Jen are still here.

What ever happened to TimeTrain? I remember him andhis wife were on here

• Like 1

Timetrain is still around every now and again. I didn't think he was married though? The only husband and wife team I can remember were the DK's

It's funny how we change with the times.

I would've loved to see this place around the 0.2a era.

Yes, you might say that I am a man of experience. However, right now, I am a man without an experience. :rolleyes:

and we all saw how that panned out.

I missed that, I'm guessing there was a fallingout? I remember there being happiness.

And I came in about 2 weeks before 0.2b came out, and when 0.2b developed into 0.2c, it was crazy. That was back on the old ModDb forums, where I got my first ModDb warning, ended up in the "I Hate Ronnyboy" fan club, and was banned 3 times from the new forums. After I learned how to be a good boy, and watched KITT's mods take off and saw all the funny delorean88us mods, I kinda weened off of here.

Now there's San Andreas, GTA III, IV, and mobile. I miss the simpler times, when Proton Kid would mess with me and EarthwormJim would chastise me.

Ah, yes. Bachman Turner Overkill ;)

Now there's San Andreas, GTA III, IV, and mobile. I miss the simpler times, when Proton Kid would mess with me and EarthwormJim would chastise me.

This is what society calls progress...sort of. :punk:

Edited by BTTFModMachine

That's right. 0.2e was rushed, if I am correct. Won't do that again. :uhuh:

Bug testing moved fairly quick, but it was a slightly unfinished project but it wasn't rushed by any means