:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

Recommended Posts

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THAT BTTF HILL VALLEY MOBILE DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT GRANDTHEFTAUTOFAN88@GMAIL.COM PLEASE DAMN IT 

Edited by JESSE JONES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2016 at 1:44 AM, JESSE JONES said:

WHEN WILL IT BE OUT ON ITUNES PLEASE TELL ME 

NEVERR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look I am sorry for calling you that word please forgive me please MINI ME 

Edited by JESSE JONES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, let me explain why I said never.

It's rather simple, you can't commercially release someone else's property, even if you mod(ify) it. It's still their property. GTA is Rock* Games's property, and the App Store is a commercial platform. Therefore, it'll never happen that the game with the mod appears on iTunes. It's basically the same reason why music videos on Youtube disappear or get blocked. Someone who doesn't own the rights to the content still published it. Just that on iTunes the order is different, content is first checked by Apple before it's published. Therefore it can't even happen that the modded game slips into the store even just for a brief amount of time before it gets removed. Hence I summarized that with never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mini-Me said:

Well, let me explain why I said never.

It's rather simple, you can't commercially release someone else's property, even if you mod(ify) it. It's still their property. GTA is Rock* Games's property, and the App Store is a commercial platform. Therefore, it'll never happen that the game with the mod appears on iTunes. It's basically the same reason why music videos on Youtube disappear or get blocked. Someone who doesn't own the rights to the content still published it. Just that on iTunes the order is different, content is first checked by Apple before it's published. Therefore it can't even happen that the modded game slips into the store even just for a brief amount of time before it gets removed. Hence I summarized that with never.

 

On 1/30/2016 at 7:18 PM, JESSE JONES said:

Look I am sorry for calling you that word please forgive me please MINI ME 

This looks like a bad mexican novel (from the 2000's)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey MINI ME could you please send me BTTF HILL VALLEY MOBILE to my gmail account please MINI ME and my gmail account is GRANDTHEFTAUTOFAN88@GMAIL.COM please  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JESSE JONES said:

Hey MINI ME could you please send me BTTF HILL VALLEY MOBILE to my gmail account please MINI ME and my gmail account is GRANDTHEFTAUTOFAN88@GMAIL.COM please  

i think you should ask for neomatrix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is neomatrix please Mini Me tell me please MINI ME 

Edited by JESSE JONES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm a new member on this site and I have seen your idea to make a "BTTF Hill Valley" mod for Android. Could you please, other members, tell me where I can found the download link when you will have finished.

Thanks,

YohTan57

Edited by YohTan57

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Neomatrix could you please send me that pretty please Neomatrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have all of the relevent files to this and can remember how I did it.

I could never get the models to work properly. The game is too unstable when putting in custom models.

For a while I had it working but have never been able to get models to work without crashing.

If anyone has a fix for it I'll finish this straight away!

 

EDIT: I see VC Mobile has been updated this year. I will try and see if I can get stablity with some kind of model. I did try lowering polys and everything but nothing would work. I will update with my progress.

EDIT2: Now think I can get this working just need time.

Edited by Neomatrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
219/5000
 
 
 
I tried to modify myself for the android version, using an old version ... 0.2c to be exact, but I have difficulty when the application starts, and TXD files are also a real problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...