Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Help

Can someone help me download cars off this site? I need to get the Lexus RX's both the 300 and 330 then I need the Bentley Continental Flying Spur and the Lexus ES...

You may have to look around but go down the page and there will be the Bentley...

Here is the site:

http://dimensionnelly.blog122.fc2.com/

Don't say Google translator most of the japanese characters appear as boxes or other weird figures...

Edited by The Doc

What does that have to do with this? I don't even know what that link for the car models is for anyways these vehicles are for SA...

I'm asking help because some of the Japanese characters are showing up as boxes or other wierd figures, I've been using that google translator for a long time to get those cars I seriousely can't do it with my computer..... So don't call me lazy.

I have Vista and my parents did not let me install anything into my computers since they thought I might screw it up they don't think I can do it because I'm only 13 which I don't get, plus my dell used to be my sisters I will get my First ever computer that I will be the first owner of when Windows Vienna comes out.

EDIT: My parents didn't let me install the operating system things...

EDIT 2: I don't have asain.txt which is why I'm asking people who have asian.txd to help...

Edited by The Doc

Sign in to follow this