:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Thyncho88

Effects Request

It's LC you moron!!!!

edit: and to answer your question, simple, gta III has more potential to mod than vc :3

Edited by ~Leaf~

If our mod sucks so bad (according to your previous statements) then why would you want Hill valley to have the same features? Besides, this topic is useless and I do not know why you think they would fulfill such a demanding request. These are two different games... there is no reason to have them be identical or CONSTANTLY COMPARED..... I am pretty sure it annoys the HV: Mod team, it sure as heck annoys us.

uh, sorry leaf, I was wrong in the title. And then for the Question I Copy. I did't realize,

Then.

Its too dificult for me to express in English, I'm Spanish, and Is too dificult to learn your languaje. Please do not get me wrong. I thought that GTAVC have more potential than GTAIII, by a simple logical question of release dates.

Sorry. You can Close the topic, thanks.

Thyncho88

If our mod sucks so bad (according to your previous statements) then why would you want Hill valley to have the same features? Besides, this topic is useless and I do not know why you think they would fulfill such a demanding request. These are two different games... there is no reason to have them be identical or CONSTANTLY COMPARED..... I am pretty sure it annoys the HV: Mod team, it sure as heck annoys us.

i didn't say that our mod sucks so bad, I want to clarify a question I have for some time. AND IF YOU THINK THAT THE TOPIC IS USELESS, WHY DID YOU ENTER HERE? For me the topic is useful, because i don't have the same knowledge, than you, I din't know that GTAIII, has mor potential than GTAVC, for me was different.

Actually, both games have the same potential, it's just the coding and the way that it's coded that differs.

We can accomplish the same thing in BTTF: HV by having code access a separate particle file, along with setting values such that the textures of the coils "glow" or are brightened in values.

no i just say it has more potential because its funny and for so long people said III was un moddable

no i just say it has more potential because its funny and for so long people said III was un moddable

hahaahahahahaah, It can be moddable, but is difficult.

i didn't say that our mod sucks so bad, I want to clarify a question I have for some time. AND IF YOU THINK THAT THE TOPIC IS USELESS, WHY DID YOU ENTER HERE? For me the topic is useful, because i don't have the same knowledge, than you, I din't know that GTAIII, has mor potential than GTAVC, for me was different.

Well I am sorry for offending you, I just thought you hated Bttf:lc so much I found it a bit confusing. Its not a big deal really... forgive me for my attitude and snappy response. Its OK

Oh, now I see what you mean. lol

But I wonder... How could someone say that it was "un moddable." :huh:

Anything is moddable, especially older games!

hahaahahahahaah, It can be moddable, but is difficult.

not really...

Oh, now I see what you mean. lol

But I wonder... How could someone say that it was "un moddable." :huh:

Anything is moddable, especially older games!

because people are naturally stupid and or too lazy to try something

because people are naturally stupid and or too lazy to try something

Tell me about it...

Tell_Me_About_It.jpg

never thought i'd use this again but that image makes me want to do this to you 11050716904993nc.gif

Sign in to follow this