Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Thyncho88

Exelent Info for bttf:hv team!

The character model is truly amazing. I don't just recognize Marty McFly but also Michael J. Fox.

That looks epic. Would VC even runs HD textures and models that good? GTA IV anyone?

DO NOT MISS IT, SEE THIS WONDER!

Is this guy Liam?

I think BTTF:HV Team Should talk with him :D

Nice find Thyncho! :D

That Michael/Marty model makes my texturing work look like nothing! :P

Although, someone already posted the video of the town square, and we wouldn't want to waste LGisby's work, would we? :lol:

They're not mine. I first caught sight of the courthouse square video some time ago on a french bttf forum and I recall having a wee sulk at the time. This was what I was setting out to do way back before I got involved with the team.

As for the mod, there's no way that VC would be able to handle these models and they wouldn't look half as good as they do now. I think I'm pushing it at the moment in terms of both polygons and texture sizes. Love to take a crack at GTA IV though and play around with some proper texturing and real time shading.

Anyway, they're very good, I think he has one of Biff's car as well. Unfortunatley I dont think he's willing or ready to release them to the public, which I can understand.

They're not mine. I first caught sight of the courthouse square video some time ago on a french bttf forum and I recall having a wee sulk at the time. This was what I was setting out to do way back before I got involved with the team.

As for the mod, there's no way that VC would be able to handle these models and they wouldn't look half as good as they do now. I think I'm pushing it at the moment in terms of both polygons and texture sizes. Love to take a crack at GTA IV though and play around with some proper texturing and real time shading.

Anyway, they're very good, I think he has one of Biff's car as well. Unfortunatley I dont think he's willing or ready to release them to the public, which I can understand.

ohh. But Yours models are the best ones for VC. I said "I think BTTF:HV Team Should talk with him " For the MARTY 3d, not for the Couthouse Square :). Keep up the good work!

Whoops!

Sorry for the mix-up before LGisby, I guess I had a lot on my mind. :lol:

By the way, isn't Liam in charge of making the streets of Hill Valley, too? :o

Whoops!

Sorry for the mix-up before LGisby, I guess I had a lot on my mind. :lol:

By the way, isn't Liam in charge of making the streets of Hill Valley, too? :o

Just to clarify: I'm Liam. Sorry if that seems a little cheeky but it does seem like you were asking me (LGisby) a question about me (Liam).

Just to clarify: I'm Liam. Sorry if that seems a little cheeky but it does seem like you were asking me (LGisby) a question about me (Liam).

Okay, sorry for the mix-up again LGisby. :mellow:

I thought when you said that the courthouse square models weren't yours, that you were referring to the BTTF HV ones. :rolleyes:

Now I feel really dumb.

My apologies, Liam.

- RB

Sign in to follow this