Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Sa Version of the mod + ENB

I have read around that when using GTA United and other Sa limit adjuster mods using ENB is typically done by renaming the SA limit adjuster dll and using asi loader to load it but i am not having much luck with this. Blue, I know you know about it and have done it. I'd appreciate any advice but surely someone else maybe knows as well? I'm just getting into ENB since i can actually use it.

NTAuthority made a ENB-Fixed version:

Alternate SALA

You put the ENB .dll in the data folder and you could rename it but you don't need to as its in another folder.

And in the asi loader just type out the URL to that folder from the dir.

Actually NTAuthority's fix worked perfect. I saw you were having some problems with the effect.fxp making it crash but it worked great for me.

I actually picked someones random settings out of the list on gtaforums but it looks good and i'll send it to you.

Sure. :)

But I also want to know which version are you guys using, or which version is the most stable. The latest version is 0.075c3, but I think I recall this particular version is buggy.

BTW, the last time I used is with an Intel 4-series GPU. Surprisingly it worked (ignoring the annoying random crashes).

I thought the last version of ENB was v0075s thats the one I have and it works fine without crashes.

I know we're talking about the SA ENB here, but do any of you know if there is a VC ENB that's fixed so there isn't an HUD glitch?

I thought the last version of ENB was v0075s thats the one I have and it works fine without crashes.

Yeah, I remember now. 0.0075s was just 0.0075 with a patch for old versions of SA: MP. I'm guessing the one I was talking about is 0.0074. This 0.0075c3 is probably new... and so is Boris' website. Check his website here.

Sign in to follow this