Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
RobertBlox

Hello, I'm new to the forums. :)

And Thyncho, I have seen your modeling work on your 1955 Hill Valley so far and must say that you are very talented and know what you're doing.

Thanks! Im not expert, Dk, Trance and Microman are exelent modelers :thumbs: , and they have better experience than me. But well, Thanks! :D

I respect you very much Dragon King, especially because of what Thyncho said. Although, maybe if we're all respectful and nice to everyone no matter who we believe they may be or what they have said then they will be respectful back. That's what I try to live by. :)

So maybe if you're nice to Leaf, she'll be nice back. :D

As Doc Brown would say to Marty, "You can't change what's in the past, but you can change what's in the present... Unless you have a Flux Capacitor."

That and it's not so healthy to continuously have arguments over the web. :mellow:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks. :heh:

So maybe if you're nice to Leaf, she'll be nice back. :D

Yeh I don't think he'll ever do that unless he wants me to do something, which I probably won't do anyways...

Nice to make your acquaintance RobertBlox. I am a lurker here and don't really come out to post too often, but I just wanted to say welcome and I hope you enjoy the forums!

No still dead, just visiting the land of the living.

Hello new bloke.

Edited by Dave27

Thank you for the warm welcome Mecha. :)

Sign in to follow this