Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
boltzzclan

Site Won't Load

When ever I try to come to this site (bttfhillvalley) I get a forbinen error and I just wanted to know if it was just me or if something is wrong with the site. By the way I am using a proxy server to post this topic for help Thx.

I don't think its a hint, I think its either the servers or my computer? Can someone tell me?

Edited by boltzzclan

Whereas I thought it could be a fault in his Windows. Wouldn't be the first time the computer has to be reinstalled cause it's such a mess to fix it in other ways...

Lol, you know, that fails, proxy is even slower then normal, the only reason I can thing of that you where banned before.

Just do not use proxy, it is so simple, acording to your profile you are in the USA, they have normal internet connections there.

Ok Knight bob you don't understand first off When I DON'T use the proxy server it doesn't work on any browser or computer in my house. So I HAVE to use the proxy sever to come to this website.

If that is try, something still is somewhere wrong in your computer, I had the same problem before, it disapeared when I reinstalled me PC.

Maybe your ISP blockes to this acces to this website, and might that be the error.

I read that, how ever, there still might be something wrong with his profile, computer, ore local network. I had the same sort of problems before, and it was fixed by reinstalling windows.

Knight is simply insisting on sky reinstalling his computer, so he'd inevitably screw up and be gone from the forum for some time. Good effort.

Yep :P, I had the same problem a couple of years ago with a Dutch Forum, I always got a 404 when I went to the root, but nothing was wrong when I added /index.php, and I only had the problem, then I reinstalled me PC, since it was slow, and it worked like a charm again.

Sign in to follow this